Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by nytmare

1. nytmare

5th Wheel Towing Prep Group Problem

Like slimchance above, I have the B&W Companion hitch and have no problem with it. Upon initially installing it, I did have to slightly adjust the mounting locations to fit the puck holes, but it wasn't an issue and the adjustments were very slight. Does the Reese hitch have any adjustability...
  2. nytmare

Screen Protectors

Installed a Kykr on my screen a few days ago and have the same comments as RVTRKN. Easy to put on and you don't even know it's there.
  3. nytmare

Dually Mud Flaps

Husky is working on their dually splash guards as well. Much like the WeatherTech situation, Husky was supposed to have the guards out by the end of this month, but I'd bet they're going to be delayed as well. Understandable. I have Husky's front guards installed and like them. I'm gonna hold...
  4. nytmare

Where are my longbed folks at?!

Here's mine...
  5. nytmare

Some interior questions from a new owner

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to unbolt some seats and see what I find.
  6. nytmare

Thanks. I gotta figure out how many different rear seat styles there are and compare that to mine. I have a 2019 3500 Limited dually with a crew cab. My rear seats have the split bench and the seat bottoms are held down with an elastic strap with a snap button on the bottom. My rear seat backs...
  7. nytmare

Just did a quick search and didn't find anything. What's the seat mod? Thanks.
  8. nytmare

Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " letter

Solid point. I've hung out on a lot of vehicle forums over the years and while some manufactures offer this type of service, as was mentioned, they don't have to. While they may not be able to always help to someone's anticipated expectation, they do help when they can.
  9. nytmare

Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " letter

Mine came in the mail today too. Going into the dealer later this week for some other stuff, so will have them do this too I guess.
  10. nytmare

Aftermarket install - bed lights - WOW !

I really like your setup with the bed lights. The shop wired your lights just like I'm planning to do mine. How are the wires run behind the factory light housing? Did they notch a spot in the housing so that the new wires can run back there, but still allowing the factory light housing to sit...
  11. nytmare

wireless charger issue

That's too bad. My Spigen case isn't as thick as something like an Otterbox, but it's not thin either. Only suggestion I can make, which you've likely already tried, is to move it left or right in the slot to see if it kicks on. If mine's left or right of the sweet spot by much more than a 1/4"...
  12. nytmare

wireless charger issue

Have you tried it without the case (just to make sure the feature works)? I have a note 8 with a Spigen case and it works well in a vertical position, even on bumpy roads. I do have to ensure I hit the "sweet spot" just right otherwise I don't get a connection. In my truck, the phone has to sit...
  13. nytmare

Weather tech duel mud flaps

As an alternative... I contacted Husky about two weeks ago wondering whether they were working on dually guards for the 2019 3500. They told me their engineers were working on them and hoped to have them available sometime in March. I have their front guards and am waiting on their dually guards.
  14. nytmare

Wrong Speed Limits in Navigation?

That's great! I'm new to UConnect and have only used the map feature to check on my truck's location while it was getting worked on recently. I noticed the "Send & Go" link, but hadn't yet explored it, so didn't know specifically what it was all about. Thanks for the info and posting the screen...
  15. nytmare

Wrong Speed Limits in Navigation?

Are you just gloating or would you like to share? ;)