Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by NVYCHF

1. NVYCHF

Y43 Recall PM Sensor for 22 Pickups

Good morning. Just got home from the stealership, they did the PM sensor recall/install. I have 32028 miles on my 22, averaging 16000 a year. They replaced my DP filter earlier this year under warranty. Not sure if having a fairly fresh DP Filter will make a difference, but I will let you all...
  2. NVYCHF

Converting from Chrome to Night Edition

rupert, nice ride!!
  3. NVYCHF

Regens at alarming rate!

They changed my DPF earlier this year, still does regens every few hundred miles. I have most of them logged; everytime I notice a change in the filter percentage i catch the milage and the new level.
  4. NVYCHF

RECALL: 2020 to 2023 Ram 2500/3500 – Transmission Fluid Leak May Cause Fire:

When they “fixed” mine I told them I wanted my old one. They reluctantly gave it to me. Only the stick and vent were replaced, no tube at that point. Now that there is a new and improved, I guess I will get that one too. You all be safe out there!! Randy
  5. NVYCHF

DIY: Add Aux Switches to 19+ Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L

@Florotory, well done documenting the information. I have the switches from the factory. But, your effort is stupendous!! Thanks, Be safe Randy
  6. NVYCHF

DPF Filter full. Reduced Power. See Dealer

Hello All, Long time, I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Got the 100% full and CEL again, “reduced power see dealer” message. Took it in today, CEL driving home from work yesterday. Dealer service said DPF is bad. 26k miles in 16 months, including long distance Va to Fl 7 times. Randy
  7. NVYCHF

RECALL: 2020 to 2023 Ram 2500/3500 – Transmission Fluid Leak May Cause Fire:

To All , a Happy New Year, I wish All ofYou the very best!! Just went through this process today. Truck has 20k on it; 2022, CC, SO CTD, 4WD, SB. The Tech took the truck to the bay, never pulled it in, did the repairs in the main aisle on a creeper (vent tube). He pulled the Dip stick and...
  8. NVYCHF

wwilkins, Good afternoon!! Eventually if the dealer can’t fix it, Stellantis (Ram) engineers should get involved with solving the issue.
  9. NVYCHF

wwilkins, Good morning! I am in the same boat, so to speak. At just over 12k CEL, DPF 100%, reduced power. Took it to the dealer, they did a manual regen and cleared the codes. My truck has done a regen about every 100 to 120 miles (3-5 days), 10 regens since July 9th. 13.5k on the clock now...
  10. NVYCHF

Regens at alarming rate!

BighornHDRam, Good afternoon. I picked up my HD from Mark Dodge Dec 4th, you? When I picked it up I specifically asked about Recalls and TSBs, and was told by Aaron that active Recalls and TSBs were taken care of. Did you use a reader to gather your data? I have milage, def, et cetera at every...
  11. NVYCHF

Regens at alarming rate!

I told them it is probably the sensor, until a TSB or recall comes out that won't cover it even under warranty. Sensor clear and CEL goes out...nothing to see here folks!
  12. NVYCHF

Regens at alarming rate!

@RamCares I hope all is well with the team. I own a 2022 3500 6.7 CC SB picked it up last Dec 4. Amazing ride, comfortable, quiet, and decent fuel milage, believe it or not 24 mpg for a trip from Va to Fl and back to Va.....other shoe drops. Three weeks ago, my DPF climbed rapidly 0% to...
  13. NVYCHF

Dash camera

Brutal_HO, Good afternoon All Knowing Moderator!! I need another assist please. Current state; dash cam accessory wire (24 awg folded for connection (red)) connected to pigtail (Ram 12 awg) and plugged into Aux 6, dash cam battery wire (24 awg dead ended to not create short or ground...
  14. NVYCHF

Dash camera

HELP!! Did not want to start a new thread... Good afternoon All!!! I hope this finds you safe and well. Disclaimer...I am sure this is easier than I am making it out to be in my head. I want to hard wire my dash cam (Blackvue 900X 2ch) to my aux switches (number 6). I have managed to stress...
  15. NVYCHF

For all those flying to Mark Dodge and driving home with 2022 orders

Hello All! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas. My sincere apologies for not posting sooner...life. The drive back from Mark Dodge was completely uneventful!! I averaged 23.7 mpg @ 65 mph over 1000 miles. She ran perfect. As far as notes fro the trip, fuel averaged about 3.30 a gallon, iI...