Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Nvrenough

1. Nvrenough

Put the soft topper on

Lmao right I agree lol
  2. Nvrenough

Put the soft topper on

Got the window on the back and then bought the pet window as well but didn’t install yet
  3. Nvrenough

Put the soft topper on

Put the soft topper on today. not to hard just some stretching lol. Also fixed the ditch lights lol if you know you know
  4. Nvrenough

Bought the wrong size ditch lights LOL FML

Mounts are https://sdhqoffroad.com/collections/sdhq-built-a-pillar-light-mounts. I’ll post some pics soon
  5. Nvrenough

Yeah thats what im thinking would be better. Do they make a bracket to mount to our stock bumpers? or would I have to get like a randy ellis bumper?
  6. Nvrenough

LOL Facebook is roasting me lol They sure are bright
  7. Nvrenough

So I thought I was buying 5 inch ditch lights and didn't measure like a dummy and got the 7inch ones. I must have been tired this week as I didn't even check before I did all the work lol. Take them off right? LOL FML
  8. Nvrenough

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Thank you and it’s Royal Crimson. Great color
  9. Nvrenough

Appreciate thank you. Haven't re programed yet. Looking into it. Didn't notice much difference in Acceleration or shifting. I have the banks pedal commander that I will install soon. Only 500 miles on her lol
  10. Nvrenough

37s stock wheels and stock height. So far no rubbing I can see but I'm sure they will rub off roading. Will keep an eye. Coopers are a nice ride so far and truck feels great. Might paint the bead lock plates black but not sure yet.
  11. Nvrenough

Lets see those power wagons

Got my 22 power wagon yesterday. Came from a ford 150 tremor and I’m loving this thing.