Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Noseimaj

1. N

High mileage?

California ain’t great, although it’s mountains are pretty and it’s where the work is at for the moment. Titan only makes replacement diesel tanks for the Ram, California only allows tank swaps from one company which appears to be defunct. Titan makes a Bumper Tire carrier tank that I’m...
  2. N

WTB: 75th Anniversary Edition PW side steps

Not yet, I’m about a long days drive from Southern Utah, probably wouldn’t be able to make it over there until sometime in May.
  3. N

WTB: 75th Anniversary Edition PW side steps

if you bought a 75th Anniversary Edition Power Wagon, and you're planning on upgrading to something sturdier like a Randy Ellis or a White Knuckle slider, I'd be glad to talk to you about buying the stock ones. I’m in San Jose, ca
  4. N

High mileage?

My only regret with not going for the diesel, here in California I can't add an extended or auxiliary fuel tank legally on the gas truck, but the diesel is legal to do so. We do a lot of backcountry camping / exploring in our Power Wagon, the option to have another 30 gallons of fuel would...
  5. N

Dual battery for 3500

Thanks MarshFly! that's good input. Since we do a lot of camping off grid, I'd like to keep it up high and out of the water and mud that may splash up, also the ease of access in the engine compartment is a nice plus. One of the dumb ideas I've been toying with is to use a 50AH battle born or...
  6. N

Dual battery for 3500

Bumping this thread back up, I was thinking of taking this on this winter. My worries are: 1. if I used the stock 2nd battery location for the diesel, how do i relocate the hemi engine ecu (i think its the ecu anyway) that’s there now. 2. Do i run the batteries in parallel, or use an isolator...
  7. N

Power Wagon Suspension

Yeah the KM3s are great if you are looking for a mud terrain. The reason I didn’t got for BFGs on my rig was 1. Availability, a lot of shops here in San Jose Couldn’t get them due to COVID ristrictions, 2. Max pressure is 55psi on the BFG 37s (at least the K02s) and 3. The side wall is only a...
  8. N

Power Wagon Suspension

37s will barely fit with the right wheel offset and stock power wagon height, however you’ll need to cut or reheat and shape the back of the wheel well liner, I get some rub at full lock running a 37x13.5x17 exo grappler on 17x8.5 AEV wheels on my 2019 PW. 35s should be now problem at all, just...
  9. N

Lets see those power wagons

My 2019 exploring the PCH. Camper is an AT Overland Habitat. Trailer is a military surplus M1101.