Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Nordic28

1. N

?? BDS LIFT ??

Coils
  2. N

Availability of lift kits

Another update: Rough Country is 2-3 weeks out from releasing their 5" kits.
  3. N

Update: readylift now has a 3" , 4.5" and 6" kit for our trucks. I think for a 3500 it's only the 3" available. It appears the 4.5" is around $850. So now we have a fabtech 5" and these readylift kits for larger lifts.
  4. N

6'4" Tonneau covers w/o rambox

I got a soft tri fold from Amazon for an '18 and it fits perfectly on my '19 too.
  5. N

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Agree with you guys the ac is not cooling adequately. My 2016 was much better. Our 2018 wrangler will freeze you out.
  6. N

Update: mcgaughys now has a 3.5" kit. Lifts front and rear via spacers, uses radius arm drop brackets and track bar bracket. So now we have Carli, Fabtech, and mcgaughys. BTW Traxda says their 3.5" x 2" kit will fit a 2019 also in addition to the earlier model. Perhaps Traxda is correct...
  7. N

Lift???

Several of us have installed leveling kits from bds, rough country, etc. Check out the suspension section for pictures.
  8. N

Well the first big lift kit is out for the 2500s. Fabtech released several variations of a 5" kit. No more waiting!
  9. N

Any Update on the Elusive Fuel Filter

Thanks for starting this topic!
  10. N

Great update thanks for that! I am still checking websites regularly waiting for someone to release a 5-6" kit. I can't believe it's taking this long. The revised track bar mount and pitman arm must be causing them issues.
  11. N

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Rough country
  12. N

Hard shifting on the diesels, both transmissions?

My 2500 is a bit harsh going into reverse from drive. it's like the rpms raise as you transition and therefore it jumps into reverse.
  13. N

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

I'm waiting for lift kits to hit the market so for now it has a 2.5"/1" Rough Country kit. Worx 812 wheels 20x10 -25mm. Nitto ridge grappler 35 12.50 tires . No rubbing issues.
  14. N

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

2,700 miles so far
  15. N

?? BDS LIFT ??

Fyi in addition to the track bar frame mount being different, I'm hearing the pitman arm is different too.