Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by NiceTry

1. N

Trailer Guidance ( side cameras )

I can’t get Alpha OBD to work with the three connectors I have. I will have to order the right ones and the bypass harness. I did get JScan to work but I couldn’t figure out the BCM download.
  2. N

I will get that today if it works for me. I downloaded the Alpha OBD software last night on my laptop. I’ll try and get it hooked up today when I get out of work and see what it does.
  3. N

I have the towing technology group, but just shows 360 surround view under it at $445 I do have and OBDII reader I used with FORScan on my Fords. I can try tonight and see what it does.
  4. N

Here is the window sticker for the truck
  5. N

Would a hard reset fix the issue? Dealer isn't much help. They are saying if it isn't there I don't have it.
  6. N

What’s the mirror setup screen?
  7. N

I have the trailer technology package. So that has the cargo camera and all of that. On the 360 degree view and even the backup camera view there is no mirror camera button. It’s so weird, the ram truck site shows the split screen with the towing technology package.
  8. N

I have the towing technology package
  9. N

New Ram owner here so I apologize in advance for the newbie status. I just got a 2021 Limited and it has the 360 degree view option. What I thought it would have was the side view cameras that point down the side of the truck. Last night I figured out that feature is trailer guidance. i do...