Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ngrgs42

1. N

P0402 and p0234 codes after Banks CAI

I had it happen on February 14th this year, it also happen when I was towing my 34ft 5th whee as well in a canon area at dusk, the hose clamps at the turbo got a little loose from the heat cycles before from normal driving and long drive while towing, this would allow secondary air in at the...
  2. N

Fuel Filter change at every 7,500 miles

I tow about 6 times a year and 2 of those are about under 1,000 miles each and 3 are under 50 miles and the last one is under 200 miles. The dash in my truck has the fuel filter life 9-10% lower than my oil filter life which is weird and is always that way.
  3. N

Fuel Filter change at every 7,500 miles

I have a 2022 Ram 3500 HO with a 50 gallon fuel tank with about 16,000 miles on it I already had one fuel filter change on it at 6,5000 miles on it, I have to change the fuel filter at the same time as the oil change, I have gone to the dealership to asked is this normal and they say because I...
  4. N

Fuel Filter Life is always lower than Oil Filters Life

I have a 2022 Ram 3500 6.7L HO love the truck but the fuel filter life keeps decreasing way quicker then the oil filter life, the oil filter is 9-10% higher then my fuel filter in the truck. I had to already change the fuel filter at around 7000 miles and now the truck is slightly more 15,000...
  5. N

Fuel Filter Upgraded Questions

I am looking at Fass Diesel Fuel Systems for my 22 Ram 3500 HO Cummins, my truck has little over 7,500 miles on it and the fuel filter lift has 39% left and it has been dropping weekly. My question is has anyone have put one on there truck has had any issues / problems with there truck after...
  6. N

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 889 with VIN 3C63R3KL0NG227677 status as of 3-8-22 is at KZLD / missing. Keep getting the runaround on where it is fiscally from Ram Chat.
  7. N

Truck is Done Waiting to be Shipped for 2 Months

Has anyone else had there truck sit in KZLD status for 2 Months? Every time I called Ram Corporate to check on the status, they keep lying to me on where the truck is by saying it was already in California on 11th of April and the truck should be at the dealer from the 14th though the 28th of...
  8. N

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I added my truck info. All I know is that my truck done and been waiting to be put on a train since March 4th with a delivery to be determined and Ram Corporate has been Lying to me saying that it is in California waiting to be delivered to the dealership since April 11th, I had the Dealership...