Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by mwoj

1. M

New 3500 Laramie

Three days in to ownership and the shine is already gone since we had our first decent snow in AK. Not much planned in the way of modifications yet. -Already changed out to Blizzaks for the winter. Need to decided on flipping the Transforces around vs replacing them come spring. -Retraxpro XR...
  2. M

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Four and a half short months after ordering, I picked up the new ride! Dates included for reference and it was ready for pickup on 26 October.
  3. M

@brv10 You mind checking out 3C63R3JL0RG129191? Changed to TBD about three weeks into the Mexico->AK journey. The dealer can’t get tires in a timely fashion due to the strikes so hopefully that doesn’t become a problem.
  4. M

I have most of those options plus the bedliner on a 3500 Laramie that shipped on 9/20 after finishing production on 8/16. The spreadsheet linked on the 2023 tracking thread was the first to update if you want to try that.
  5. M

Curious to see how long your shipping takes since mine is also coming to AK (Lithia in ANC). Build completed on 8/16 but not shipped yet according to the tracker. Current ETA 3 November.
  6. M

One step closer. ETA 3 November but as long as it makes it to AK before the dead of winter, I’ll be happy.
  7. M

Now D1 status with estimated completion of 8/17. Patriot Blue 3500 Laramie SRW crew cab/long bed, 4x4, 6.7L non-HO
  8. M

I was emailed a VIN on 6/22 (ordered 6/16) but the Ram order tracking site still hasn’t updated beyond the initial order processed status.