Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ~~Mutt~~

1. ~~Mutt~~

Auto Ventshade Aeroskin LightShield Deflectors 753189

I'll drop this price to $115.00 ...now that's a good deal...
  2. ~~Mutt~~

Your gun is poop

LOL.. Got many many weps along with that same one but in 22Lr, I shoot CCi Stinger 22 Lr.. 32 grain ..1,640 fps out of it .. Anything past 10 ft is safe. yep..10m ft.. lead comes out of the 1 1/2 inch barrel and starts to do the flounder flop. Hides in the palm and a pocket easily. Wants...
  3. ~~Mutt~~

Auto Ventshade Aeroskin LightShield Deflectors 753189

New in box. Never installed . Below are a few pics off internet .. Free shipping. $125.00 Revised with member name.. date and 2 mosquito bites on the ankle.. That time of year here in Florida...
  4. ~~Mutt~~

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

When I picked mine up they gave me 150 for fuel and topped off the DEF
  5. ~~Mutt~~

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

I didn't want to even look cause I knew I needed Diesel anyway.. So Fill up for the Mega Cab and 2- 5 gallon jugs for the tractor was $ 167 and change
  6. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

And here is the end result .. Yup.. Back on with the stock cover.. SO Lessons learned for this Mothers Day because it has been a Mother F'er so far.. Back on the Banks page ... you enter year make model an so on.. Then you find your part.. Then you click add to cart then pay then receive...
  7. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

A great May day for mothers it is.. And my wife is still napping at the time I got up so. . On with some installs.. Today I am wrenching the Banks Black Op's rear diff cover.. Start with opening the box to inspect. All looks great. Well made and finally a rear cover that will work the way it...
  8. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

Gonna take a few days adding to this and drive it some. Have minor rub on front plastic wheel wells.. Easy Easy fix.. Springs and shocks are settling in. Wanna put a couple hundred on them and then check every nut an bolt. Did add the rear business end with a 6 position 2.5" Hard Black...
  9. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

LOL.. Looks like it for sure but that is the garage. I have in the works ...like getting ready to pour concrete.. a 40x60 with an additional 13x50 "Man Cave" on one side and a 13x60 awning on the other
  10. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

Yep.. Spent 3 days on the Dyno with Johan@ Diablo because back in 08 there was no tuning research that had been done on a 392 stroker in a 1500. After the 3rd day we came up with 422 NA to the rear wheels with 392 ring an pinion. , Could have been different number if I had went with the Kenne...
  11. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

Maybe next week sometime when I have time I will pull out another truck I have that is in need of some drive time and snap a few shots of the fleet. It is serial # 001 of only 18 that Mr. Norm did. For those who don't know Mr. Norm.. Lets just say he was to Chrysler as Carrol Shelby was to...
  12. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

Ok.. You got it.. Meet MEGABEAST.. A work still in progress. Have a few cozmedic Items to do like bed rail, Iconic Badges.. Banks rear diff cover.. Going to keep it clean and simple.. Have it parked next to my 2004.5 Quad 3500 4x4 Just turned 100K miles and has been a towing monster.. Love...
  13. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

Thinking about changing out the wheels now.Just a tad to skinny in the front...I call them pizza cutters. Like the Alcoa style but they are only 6 inch wide .need 9inch
  14. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

I got them pretty cheap from this ebay'r Great quality https://www.ebay.com/itm/232030030333
  15. ~~Mutt~~

MEGABEAST build

Bringing home some stock parts