Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Mulely

1. M

service air suspension

I too had this pop up on 4/7/24. So far the fuses did the trick. And all of the fuses needed to be pushed in all the way as well.
  2. M

2011-2018 rear hub bearings/seals and a shift improver

Got a full set of SKF bearings and seals for AAM 10.5 and 11.5/8 SRW hubs for sale. New, never used. Sold the truck and don't need. $120 obo Also have a shift improver for the 545/66/68 RFE trannys. Make me an offer. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  3. M

Power Wagon Tune?

I've always had mopars and the tuner I've used over the years is Johan Mangs and I've used the Diable products. I think he can program with HP if that's your flavor too. He's one of the original tuners out there and probably has more experience than 95% of them. He goes by diablotoona on most...
  4. M

Aisin transmission fluid change

I'm looking at that pan but not a bypass yet. If I did a bypass, it would be the mishimoto one that allows me to put the thermostat back in for the cold weather. But I've never seen it get close to anything I'd consider warm let alone hot. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  5. M

Beware cheap trailer tires

I had a set of Goodyear 949s which were the predecessor of the 614s on my boat trailer that got too old to trust and went with the Discount Tire's house brand of Hartland tires. Seems good so far. It's a triple axle trailer so using a G load rated helps with scuffing the tires on tight turns...
  6. M

Muffler/resonator question

That's what I'm going for. We just drove from N. Alabama to Key West and it was just peaceful. I wouldn't want to lose that at all. Especially with the wife with me. 20 years ago I would have just straight piped it but things are different now lol. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  7. M

I should clarify this is for a 2020 3500 with a 6.7. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  8. M

Those of you who have done or "know someone" who's done the forbidden deed, what muffler/resonator seems to make towing the best for reducing drone? About to do the thing and concerned about it. I'm eyeballing the Aero Turbine 4040xl but don't see many videos of them out there. The huge...
  9. M

***SOLD*** 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20" XD Monsters $2000 obo

Bump Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  10. M

***SOLD*** 2019+ CAT Fuel Filter Kit- OBO

Here's the link to the product: https://puredieselpower.com/dodge-products/2019-2020-6.7l-cr/dodge-ram-2019-filters-maintenance/19-ram-2500-3500-6.7l-cummins-cat-fuel-filter-kit Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  11. M

Bump Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  12. M

As requested @Wrayzor Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  13. M

+18 on the offset. I'll grab some pics today of the side profile of them for ya. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  14. M

I have a very well taken care of set of 37x12.5R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on XD Monster rims. No rash, no caked on brake dust, no damage except for a very very small nick from Discount Tire taking off the center cap on one rim. Tires have 8/32ish of tread. Rotated religiously, balanced routinely...
  15. M

I have a fuel filter setup for sale off my truck. Changed up my filters and don't need this anymore. Comes with a new, unwrapped CAT filter. Like new, no wear or tear on it. $125 plus the ride. I have the oem filter housing as well for extra. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk