Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Much2fast

1. Much2fast

Trailer hookup with airbag suspension

I have a 2021 2500 with factory airbags, to be honest I have never disabled them during hookup. I basically do the same procedure as you without the disable and the enable steps, so far knock on wood haven't noticed any issues after 27k miles. But if anyone has a reason I should disable/enable...
  2. Much2fast

Oil in turbo?

Yes I did notice that black tube and wondered if there could be some small drip or mist coming from that. You can kinda tell in the picture it looks like a caked on residue, it wiped off really easy. If I understand it that is part of the CCV vent correct? Could there be anything going on...
  3. Much2fast

Oil in turbo?

Thanks for the input, will definitely bring it up to the dealer and show them the pics when I take it in
  4. Much2fast

Oil in turbo?

I was installing a block heater plug and pulled the intake tube for easier access, where I noticed what looked like oil around the inlet to the turbo. I ended up just cleaning it off, but wanted to get some thoughts on if this looks normal? 2021 2500 w just over 26000 miles. I have an...
  5. Much2fast

AlfaOBD

I installed the bypass cable tonight, I can confirm the white connector (blue/yellow wires) went to the front block (closest to driver) and the black connector (pink/green wires) went to the back. I did a backup of the settings as recommended, I was looking thru them and noticed my transmission...
  6. Much2fast

AlfaOBD

As mentioned above by @StadlerMat, just want to confirm that the black connector (green/pink wires) will go to the white/green block (back), and the white connector (black/yellow wires) will go to the black/green block (front)? Also have not seen it mentioned anywhere, is anyone disconnecting...
  7. Much2fast

Fluid Film

I have been using woolwax since I bought my truck, similar to fluid film but thicker and less susceptible to washing off. So far so good
  8. Much2fast

A Couple Upgrade Questions

Good day! I was researching a couple different accessories for my 2021 2500 Limited and wanted some opinions: 1.) Tailgate lightbar - It seems the most popular is the Putco blade, but just saw they have a Putco Freedom Blade with more lighting options. Anyone tried the Freedom Blade? Looks...
  9. Much2fast

Uconnect Wifi dead for good?

Hello Curious if any updates on the wifi issue? I was looking to subscribe and use it on an upcoming trip. I had it when I first got the truck but only get this message now when trying to sign up: "In-car Wi-Fi hotspot service is currently unavailable for your vehicle. If you cannot sign up...
  10. Much2fast

Previously paired phones missing

I have had this happen to be a couple times randomly over the past couple weeks, ever figure out a solution? Works fine when I re-pair, just annoying to have to go thru the process
  11. Much2fast

Lower Rocker Panel Drain Holes

Yes confirm they fit a 2021 2500 Limited Mega Cab, I would presume the holes are the same for all models
  12. Much2fast

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Let me know how yours works. I have the 12" screen and the AAWireless device. When I start the truck I get a device not supported, to which I click ok and everything seems to work normal frothere. More of an annoyance, just curious if others get the same.
  13. Much2fast

Tape under doors

I removed the tape, sprayed woolwax inside the openings and used rubber plugs in place of the tape, part number 68073528AA fot nicely
  14. Much2fast

Drivers side rambox lid issues

I have a 21 2500 Limited and had a driver's side rambox issue where it was not lining up properly, passenger side was good. My dealer also claimed it was warped and replaced it. Mine did seem ok once they replaced it, so maybe a reassembly issue?
  15. Much2fast

Lower Rocker Panel Drain Holes

FYI in case anyone is interested in finding a plug instead of the factory tape for the oval holes on the inside rocker...I confirm this part number fits perfectly - 68073528AA