Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MrPatriot

1. M

**SOLD**

Yes they are. Sending you a PM.
  2. M

Rocket chip on 2022 Ram 2500 6.4

I just saw an ad for Rocket Chip and was wondering the same thing. Never heard of them before and thought it sounded too good to be true - especially at that price. That said, I might take a flyer on it for the price and see if it helps at all. 10mpg royally sucks. Thankfully I don't drive much.
  3. M

Lost the parking brake on 75A PW

So I took my truck to the stealership this afternoon for an oil change (unable to do any diagnostics on the brakes until late Aug). While there I told the service rep of my issue and asked if the tech(s) wouldn't mind doing a quick look to see if there's any obvious issues with the parking...
  4. M

Thanks for the tips. I'll jump under the truck tomorrow evening when it starts to cool down a bit and see what I can find.
  5. M

No clue how/why it happened, but I lost the parking brake on my PW over the weekend. No warning or anything obvious. I just went to use it when I parked and the pedal went to the floor with no resistance. I called the stealership this morning and they can't get my truck in to diagnose the...
  6. M

Unknown wire cut...

Confirmed... it's the wire for one of the lights that came with the Amp steps. Looks like the wire became brittle and broke off. Oh well. Easy fix.
  7. M

Unknown wire cut...

Oh, and the steps were installed 2 years ago. It seems odd that this would suddenly appear dangling 2 years later.
  8. M

Unknown wire cut...

Yes, I have the Amp power steps with lights. This is not a used truck. I had the stock rock sliders removed and Amp power steps installed.
  9. M

Unknown wire cut...

I took the family out for a quick meal today and noticed something hanging below the driver's door. I walked back and found a wire hanging there. I have no clue what the wire is for let alone how it would've been cut. I have no warning lights on the dash. This is a '21 PW 75a. Anyone have...
  10. M

Just ordered new shocks

Honestly had to Google sulastic shackles. Never heard of them before, but they look like an awesome solution for leaf springs. My truck has coils on all 4 corners. So that won't work for me. I had to drop my PSI from 65 to around 40 to get rid of some of the bounciness. And I know the area...
  11. M

Just ordered new shocks

Which kit do you have? I've been looking at their offerings, but I have a hard time pulling the trigger based on the prices.
  12. M

Just ordered new shocks

Not a dumb question at all. I have my tires at 42 in the front and 40 in the rear. Riding on 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
  13. M

Just ordered new shocks

Sorry About the delayed response. Just wrapping up a major remodel in the house. Finally had a chance to swap out the shocks. I've only had them on the truck for 2 days now, but I'm not sold to be honest. Don't get me wrong, they removed some of the jarring feel going over the crappy...
  14. M

**SOLD**

Selling a set of 75th Anniversary Power Wagon rock rails. These were on my truck for about 1,400 miles and never saw a trail. I have all the hardware in a bag. Located in Houston, Tx Asking $350
  15. M

Just ordered new shocks

Never heard of Accutune. Wish I would've heard of them prior to my purchase though.