Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Morrownc

1. Morrownc

Dually - Aftermarket Wheels with Flush Fitment (W/Laramie Flares)

You can look at DDC Wheels...no spacers, adaptors, or offsets to calculate. They are specifically designed for the truck. My tires are 285/55R22's, you could put a 275 on to suck it in a little narrower.
  2. Morrownc

DDC Wheels

I have the 22" with Nitto Recon Grappler 285/55R22, look amazing and stands out as few people run them by comparison. No offsets to calculate, no spacers, no adapters...just bolt them on and they fit. Love them so far.
  3. Morrownc

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

I felt the same way about the low bar being weak since they offer a support bracket to stabilize it if you mount lights to it. The brush guard has six very large bolts to tie it down on the corners, much, much larger than I was expecting. The brush guard feels pretty solid...only issue is the...
  4. Morrownc

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

The AEV stuff is stupidly overpriced...but it is very good quality and great looking. You have to make the choice if the looks are worth the price. For me, I paid the price and really like the look, protection, and functionality it adds. Truck is stock height with no lifts or leveling kits...