Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MoparsB4me

1. MoparsB4me

Hood taking on water

I did search to see if this was in a thread somewhere before I posted...sorry, for "beating a dead horse"!!
  2. MoparsB4me

Hood taking on water

2019 3500...been having issue with hood taking on water...dealership says no one has ever had the issue...don't have issue with other truck hoods... Just curious if this is a problem or if nobody is just really noticing the water - thinking it is just water on top of hood. I have videos...
  3. MoparsB4me

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I am new to this thing called "diesel", and I have heard others talk of the "cp4". What are we talking about?? Something to do with the fuel system?? The reason I got on hear was to learn, so help a dummy out!! THANKS!!
  4. MoparsB4me

Pics of your DRW Ram

No spacers...tire shop WOULD NOT install them if I wanted them, but the tires fit good like they are...couldn't get taller/wider tire on the small-ass stock wheel widths replacements
  5. MoparsB4me

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

Toyo Open Country AT - 255/80R17 on Vision Manx 2...
  6. MoparsB4me

Pics of your DRW Ram

2019 3500 4x4 Crew Cab long bed...
  7. MoparsB4me

new guy alert!!

Thank you!! Toyo Open Country AT 255/80R17
  8. MoparsB4me

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

Ride is not much different...just a little road noise, but less than the more aggressive treads on my '17 1500
  9. MoparsB4me

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

255/80R17 Toyo Open Country on mine!!! Was the biggest I was told I could get on stock size wheels!! Aftermarket wheels shown, but stock size replacements!!
  10. MoparsB4me

new guy alert!!

Hey Guys!! New to the Cummins World...2019 3500 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed...after some upgrades.. Interesting what a difference a set of tires-n-wheels can make!!