Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MisplacedAlaskan

1. MisplacedAlaskan

AlphaOBD to disable BSM in 2023 with flatbed

Appreciate you all for the help. All that work and I’m running code free!
  2. MisplacedAlaskan

Thanks Brutal. The factory lights and the flatbed lights are both led. I’ve got all the lights in the flatbed working as they should be I’m just trying to figure out what to do in Alfa to tell the truck that all the lights aren’t out. I took the plug out of the factory bed and spliced that...
  3. MisplacedAlaskan

Thanks @Brutal_HO that worked! I am now down to just the errors associated with the lights.
  4. MisplacedAlaskan

Getting back to this….Flatbed installed! I’m not having luck getting the truck to realize that the BSM is gone and that the lights in the bed aren’t actually out. Any Alphaobd tips for me @Jimmy07
  5. MisplacedAlaskan

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

So with no updates on my truck that supposedly shipped May 13, I’ve decided it’s time to move on. I found a similar truck in Virginia that I bought and will be flying out to pick up Thursday. This process has been awful from the beginning. Initial order: Sept 2022 Ram changes Larmie Level 1...
  6. MisplacedAlaskan

@Tech did your truck ever show up? I’m still waiting for mine with no updates.
  7. MisplacedAlaskan

There’s a rail car shortage because mines been sitting in a rail car somewhere for 2.5 months :D
  8. MisplacedAlaskan

Mine shipped 5/13 and I’m guessing has the same issue since I haven’t gotten an update on it in a long time.
  9. MisplacedAlaskan

That’s very similar to mine. Ordered - 12/31 Built - 3/2 Est Delivery - 4/27, changed to TBD on that date and showed shipped on 5/12. The last confirmed location was Midlothian Auto Park on 5/25. I wonder what’s going on at Midlothian?
  10. MisplacedAlaskan

My delivery date was 4/27, switched to TBD on that day, and I’m still waiting.
  11. MisplacedAlaskan

Same with mine. Built 3/2, shipped 5/13 and nobody has any idea where it’s at.
  12. MisplacedAlaskan

Congratulations! It looks like you got it about 4 months after your ship date?! Where are you located?
  13. MisplacedAlaskan

There is no validity to the estimated delivery date in my opinion. My estimated deliver date was in April and I’m still waiting.