Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MikeXM

1. MikeXM

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

"equivalent" drive ratio would be 3.59 (-4.1%) and 3.48 (-7.2%) respectively compared to OEM tire size. That is the drive ratio to drive the exact same distance with the different tire sizes. It's an approximative ratio and is not considering all the physics involved. For example, the larger...
  2. MikeXM

Anyone else have the loose shift lever issue? Does it reoccur?

I would come back to them with the TSB and get them to explain the charge. Don't let them get away with it.
  3. MikeXM

Did ram just lower towing ratings for 25 and 3500 vehicles?

My 2020 stayed the same. Must be the color!
  4. MikeXM

Is it possible to replace the UConnect 5 with a UConnect 4?

Plenty of S20 remaining on the market which have microsd slot. Time to upgrade while its possible. Wife upgraded her S8 to one and absolutely love it.
  5. MikeXM

Warn Winch synthetic rope damage?

Yeah, just replace the rope. It's not that expensive and will be a good peace of mind for you in case you need it. And you don't need to pay for the Warn premium price.
  6. MikeXM

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

fyi: never tried from flashdrive, my comment is for BT only.
  7. MikeXM

uconnect 4 restarts exactly where it was interrupted. not sure why 5 would be different .
  8. MikeXM

My comment isn't going to help anyone, but holy cow uconnect 5 is such a mess. It was supposed to be based on a faster processor. It's actually not as responsive as previous gen. Every single time I used one there was something that went bad. From huge lags to bugs, etc. Like yesterday, in a...
  9. MikeXM

Parking brake switch stays ON

Where exactly is it located? Dash indicator stays ON even though brakes are released. It will eventually release itself until next time parking brake are used. Then it's stuck for a while once again. I wanna see if I can fix it before asking dealer.
  10. MikeXM

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Has any 2019 been done so far (without failure first)? I think I read a few times appointments were given for 2019 but always ended up a no go as "parts not available for 2019 yet". Also it could be just the "verification" appointment. No parts are changed on that first visit. They just check if...
  11. MikeXM

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I log my fuel consumption and I can say that nothing has changed.... it remained a pig! :confused: Other that that, everything looks and sound normal. No changes.
  12. MikeXM

I got these lug nuts: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/gor-76645n But you gotta check with your wheels specs. Mines required 60deg conical seat. I know they are other types out there (like spherical seat).
  13. MikeXM

We have all hear that spacers gives those problems (and probably true). But it has not been my experience. And I've installed them for 3 summers so far (they are not used for the winter set). You need to retighten for sure once (at like 100miles). Always did a 2nd check at around 500 miles and...