Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MikeinSonoma

1. M

What's the best deal anyone has negotiated for the Sirius XM Guardian Convenience + Security package?

If you’re not aware, those people with SiriusXM lifetime get a discount on the Sirius Guardian plan. But after reading this thread I’m going to call them tomorrow and try to get an even better deal.
  2. M

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

My brand new 2021 rebel, passenger side is having the same problem and like you, I’ve taken it in twice to be fixed they return it worse. The first time the gap increased from 7 mm to 9 mm. Picked it up yesterday and you have to slam it so hard to get it to close it’s laughable. I picture them...
  3. M

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

I am here reading these because I’m having the same problem with my brand new 2021 Rebel. This reminds me of the 1980s when American auto manufacturers put out complete garbage and didn’t care. Dealer had me talk to a rep at corporate who didn’t mention anything about a known problem, just...