Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MikeG

1. M

My Limited truck was built without the Trailer Reverse Guidance programmed in the BCM

Yep, I have it on my 2020 Bighorn with Towing Technology. But, I believe you actually have to select that particular view for it to appear on the screen.
  2. M

Unleaded 88, Is It Ok?

Thanks y'all. I normally run 89 and the occasional 91. I just wasn't sure if the higher ethanol was an issue.
  3. M

Unleaded 88, Is It Ok?

Unleaded 88 is what they call it. From what I read it is the way it is distinguished from the 10% ethanol fuel. So it may cost a little less but you'll burn through it a bit faster than 89 octane from another station
  4. M

Unleaded 88, Is It Ok?

They recently built a Casey's near me. I stopped in the other day to get gas and they sold 87, Unleaded 88, and 91, but no 89. Since I didn't know much about the Unleaded 88, I paid the higher price for the 91. From what I understand, the Unleaded 88 has 15% ethanol compared to 10% for the 87...
  5. M

What Happened to Accepting Responsibility

No alcohol involved unfortunately. I was in a village in South America and dinner options were limited.
  6. M

That is my assumption. To the best of my knowledge I have not eaten cat. I'm pretty sure I've eaten monkey, which was pretty nasty, but not cat.
  7. M

Hey now, at least most fish taste pretty good.
  8. M

Crap, my issue is insignificant compared to that. If I came out and saw that, I probably would have had a heart attack.
  9. M

You are right, in the grand scheme, it isn't a huge deal. I will fix it and move on and all will be good.
  10. M

I will stop by a couple shops for estimates. If it is less than 2k, I will probably forego an insurance claim
  11. M

No, I didn't. I figured i was far enough away from the cameras to where that would probably be a lost cause.
  12. M

Thanks, I will check in to the painless dent repair
  13. M

My dealer is small. I assumed they would be more than a private body shop
  14. M

That would be cool
  15. M

I don't see how they couldn't notice they did it. But, it is pissible