Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by mikef

1. M

Ram Connect subscription expires today

i have it but i will not renew it not worth the cost
  2. M

wiring lighted hood protecter

i feel the same way about it i know there is an easy solution just got to find it
  3. M

wiring lighted hood protecter

hi guys i got a 2022 ram 2500 Laramie and i bought a avs aeroskin lighted hood protector, now after many searches i cant seem to find where the drl fuse is in the fuse box as i was going use a fuse tap for power to the LED strip light. the other option is to find the drl wire in the head light...
  4. M

weather App

my sticker says different
  5. M

weather App

could not have said it any better bighorn
  6. M

weather App

my sxm account on the ram website dashboard
  7. M

weather App

then why does sxm charge for the weather app that you say is now part of ram connect?
  8. M

weather App

now thats utter ******** i have to pay for ram connect and sxm services !!!
  9. M

weather App

i smell ********....
  10. M

weather App

if i may ask what does ram connect services have to do with a paid service thru sxm???
  11. M

NEWEST UPDATE

got the newest update several days ago now my usb music dosnt play one thing after another with the radio in this truck weather app still doesn't work radio doesn't play after a phone call never ends...
  12. M

weather App

having the same isssue ram has no idea what the problem is
  13. M

no problems

2022 Laramie 6.4 crew cab not one issue love it as much as the first day i owned it 13890 miles only thing i can complain about is the sirius radio issues im having mosty due to the service and its customer service sucks
  14. M

new wing

ok
  15. M

new wing

hi guys dont really know about the aerodynamics of it i thought it was sharp looking when i seen it on another 2500 i know it does prevent the rain from entering thru the sliding rear window ...if that helps