Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MikeD

1. M

Thuren 1.5" Spring Install - Tips?

Makes sense, thanks for the input!
  2. M

Thuren 1.5" Spring Install - Tips?

Did you stick with the stock shocks? I have my new springs and am considering just staying with the stock shocks for a bit, and maybe upgrade them sometime next year. From what I can tell length shouldn't be an issue.
  3. M

Lets see those power wagons

Me too, still my favorite body style. I miss that truck, was done wrenching on it though.
  4. M

Hi All, Bought my PW a couple of months ago, and I'm really loving it. As much as I loved my old Cummins it was time to move on. This thing really checks all the boxes for me. I'm itching to get it out and have some fun.
  5. M

Is it leveled? I think I want to level mine, feels like it has more rake to it than most PW's.
  6. M

37" tire on stock PW?

Nice, I was pretty happy with mine. I will probably go that route when it's time. Thanks!
  7. M

37" tire on stock PW?

How are you liking the bigger Duratracs? I had a set of 315/75/r16 on my 2nd Gen Cummins before I got my PW, but I never took that truck off road. Had 33k on them and they still had a lot of life left in them.