Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by mhraxo

1. mhraxo

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

Yes exactly but someone earlier is trying to say why didn’t the doj go after that. Why would they ram recalled them on their own and weren’t hiding/defeating anything
  2. mhraxo

And they did recall them without a lawsuit or try to hide it
  3. mhraxo

What does the grid heaters and dipstick recall have to do with the green new deal????? Another tin foil hat conspiracy. Sometimes I’m so amazed at the time I served this country for some people to have the right to their stupid conspiracy theories
  4. mhraxo

Because they didn’t try and hide/defeat it they recalled them themselves
  5. mhraxo

I can tell you gmc doesn’t. I own one as well and it uses def at about 1/3 the rate as my 22 ram did. I kept checking the gauge think it was seriously broke
  6. mhraxo

Wonder if part of their issue with emissions is that wonky system they use by injecting late in the exhaust cycle where some is burned in the engine the rest makes its way to the DOC to create the heat for the dpf burn off.
  7. mhraxo

I think gale Banks stated that on a video at one point as well
  8. mhraxo

The same amount that work at the CPSC but when a crib gets recalled no one cries about beauracrats
  9. mhraxo

seems to be a Cummins thing. No mention of powerstroke or duramax
  10. mhraxo

Not going to argue your points at all but what doesn't help the diesel world is the coal roller idiots which there is a ton of in PA. I split time between PA/SC and you would think SC would be worse but I barely see it there compared to here so it gives the environmental ppl all the ammo they...
  11. mhraxo

They didn't fix anything with the Y43 recall, it created the regen issues. Mine ran perfectly fine till they did that recall then it went to pots. Now there current debacle to attempt to fix it is the MAFS and drive it around like 4 times for 30 min or so ea in a flat area to "reprogram" it...
  12. mhraxo

Yup me too... i unloaded mine in Nov and got well over 70 for it.... bet that wouldn't happen now
  13. mhraxo

Oh there taken care of alright. They do the recall and create even worse issues
  14. mhraxo

That’s what fast lane trucks is saying is prolly gonna happen
  15. mhraxo

Gonna guess this just wiped quite a few grand off the values