Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Methman

1. M

Car Wash?

Speaking of intended uses and dirt...
  2. M

Car Wash?

Now that would be perfect!
  3. M

Car Wash?

Excellent thank you.
  4. M

Car Wash?

Good call on the touch less. My wife takes her RDX through one. I’m just hesitant if I have to put my tires into their push rails. I’ve had a tire popped in one before. I’m in the foothills outside of Boise, Idaho, so there are a lot of modern conveniences. I’m just new to a large truck...
  5. M

Car Wash?

So how does everyone wash their PW’s? I don’t have a spigot near my driveway to wash my 75th, but I’m hesitant to take it to an automated car wash. If I do go to a car wash will the tires and truck fit? Any recommendations? Thanks!
  6. M

Lets see those power wagons

It really is! I was afraid it would have that aluminum silver appearance, but it is slightly darker.
  7. M

Thank you!
  8. M

Thank you! They look even better in person!
  9. M

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

Just picked up my 75A, but didn’t look at my build number yet...
  10. M

Just picked up my 75A. It’s amazing!
  11. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

Yeah, I should’ve put more time in before I ordered like you did. I am retiring and losing my work vehicle and will need the truck. I’m hoping there’s some new incentives in March. I appreciate your help and quick response!
  12. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

What’s the strategy? My 75A PW is arriving in a couple weeks. Sticker is $72k and the quote is for $67k. On an ordered truck, so not one already on the lot, how do you then get them lower? I think they know I can’t walk away since I have waited 3 months for the truck, so I feel stuck...
  13. M

75A On the Way!

Thank you!
  14. M

75th Anniversary Edition build and BS

The Anvil is very nice! When I ordered my 75A I didn’t see the option for the Anvil or the Molten Orange aka Mango not that I would’ve gotten the orange anyway...
  15. M

75A On the Way!

Well, I ordered a TRX in late October, but wasn’t getting a VIN, then I saw the 75A was coming out. I placed my order on 12/22 and just found out it has shipped with an expected arrival date to dealership in northern ID between 3/4 and 3/18. Can’t wait! I’ve already found a lot of great info...