Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MEGA HO

1. M

On my way to US, what's a good place to stop for filters?

Heading to the States picking up a truck camper. Figured I'd stop grab a few sets of filters for the trucks as for whatever reason it's so hard to find proper filters unless I buy from a dealer at the ridiculous prices. O'Reilly's? Docs filters? Just a few names I heard here in there. We are...
  2. M

Transmission noise on new truck.

Sound is there. There's a little speaker icon top right corner, I think by default they start muted so the icon would be crossed out. clock on it to un-mute.
  3. M

4th gen new owner, need help with some questions.

File name is CME_697531_SINGLE_AC.ctz There is a long talk in one of the FB Cummins groups, where they discuss this new product, people say it eliminates the one one bolt failure but the 2nd bolt can still fail?? Not sure what this is about until I actually open it and see for myself. I don't...
  4. M

Yeah looks like I'm stuck with this tire pressure warning, I don't feel like spending a few hundreds just to be able to change that and I don't need it for anything else, not messing with other settings.
  5. M

X-over pipe looks new, even on my 2019 it started getting that "rainbow" color due to heat, so likely it was deleted from the start.
  6. M

I'm just gonna dump all the questions here even though some may have been answered already elsewhere in the forum.. Is there a way to find out which tune I have? Power level? Transmission tune?? Can I find out who the tuner is in case I need to contact them to make any changes? As mentioned it...
  7. M

Got a truck and a some questions to go with it. Truck 1st. 2015 RAM 2500 Outdoorsman edition, CCLB 4x4. Came with a 100 gal slip tank with a pump in the box, and a 5th wheel hitch with rails. It's got 126K miles on it 2600 running hours and 2100 idle hours :D, no rust at all which is surprising...
  8. M

Automatic Regen too often

I've had an AA made in Mexico air filter installed the last time I've changed the filter, truck didn't go into active regens as often as some of you describe here, but the DPF gauge was coming up quite more often than previously, minus the 24hrs scheduled regens, it would still very seldom go...
  9. M

Edit to add: so the truck is already purchased now I need help figuring some things out, post #4 Hey all, 1st time posting in 4th gen section. I own a 2019 but I have a need for a work truck and I'm going to start shopping for one. Need some input from you folks with these trucks. Would...
  10. M

2024 3500 Limited without tow mode bumper connector or harness (Coaxial)

Not sure about your specific order codes but it's quite possible something went wrong with build. When I ordered my 2019 3500 LTD, I ordered it with a 5er and a GN packages (the 5 holes in the box) and received without. Dealer admitted there was a f-up and fixed it at their expense.
  11. M

Added Wireless Android Auto

Follow up - my bro also bought a dongle for his truck. He said after half a day of using it, his head unit went dark and unresponsive. The day after it came back and he hasn't had any issues since. He took my dongle to try in his truck, it was also randomly reconnecting which points to a...
  12. M

Updates for U Connect

I've been having some connectivity issues since taking the truck out of hibernation this year, not sure what's up as everything worked good last year. Is my Uconnect version 19.43.1a? Or is there another number I need to look at? Any ideas what is the latest version and whether the US versions...
  13. M

Added Wireless Android Auto

Turned that off, it didn't help. Looked at my phone to see what happens when connection drops, that WiFi hotspot that dongle makes was off, looked at the dongle - the white light was on and then back to blue right before it reconnects to my phone.
Back