Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by maxx442

1. maxx442

Price negotiated from MSRP

You can go to the Ferd or Chebby website and do the same options and it will cost as much, if not more. It is not a Ram specific price index.
  2. maxx442

People suck

Some idiot with a $500 wonder car (they wonder if it will run or not) will park beside you no matter how far out you park.
  3. maxx442

Pics of your DRW Ram

If you are referring to mine they are actually for a Ram 1500 Classic regular cab short bed wheel to wheel. They fit the regular cab 3500 perfectly with no mods and give me access to the front of my bed.
  4. maxx442

Pics of your DRW Ram

5. maxx442

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Or get out of jail free card!
  6. maxx442

Stellantis's price increases highest amongst major brands.

It will be interesting to see the price hikes that result from the $1.67 billion fine they just got hit with.
  7. maxx442

Help needed: I need to locate a heated left mirror

I bought a heated main mirror (glass only, not entire assembly) for the right side a month or so ago from Boost Auto. I bought their heated convex mirrors too. Both products are good quality and work as advertised.
  8. maxx442

Bed covers that open from the front

I talked to Extang about a year ago and they do not make the Encore to fit our trucks. That may have changed. I bought a retractable tonneau as a result.
  9. maxx442

Motorcycle Loader

I have no experience with it but fellow member "jonnybow" does.
  10. maxx442

Motorcycle Loader

I posted a link to the neo-dyne loader that was posted by another member but then I reread your post and saw you were already aware of that one so I deleted my link.
  11. maxx442

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Nein perhaps?
  12. maxx442

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Thanks for the reply Josh. I was previously told that the 12" updates wouldn't work for the 8.4". Yes, mine is with Nav.
  13. maxx442

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

I know this thread is for the 12" uconnect 5. Does anyone happen to have the updated downloads for the 8.4" UC5?
  14. maxx442

SOLD PW Bead Lock Wheels w/ 35x12.50 Baja Boss A/T Tires and TPMS

" I can deflate these to save on shipping weight." ??? Is air that heavy in Florida?...lol
  15. maxx442

Current Uconnect 5 8.4 update version.

Does anyone have the download for the current update, or even one version older? My truck did an update a few days ago, without any notice or request, and now my uconnect is all jacked up. I can't open my apps page or my vehicle settings page. My park sense doesn't give me audible warnings, etc.