Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by maxsteel

1. M

Mexican Music

Exact same thing happens to my ne every once in awhile. Pretty hilarious actually. Usually it’s Mexican music but I’ve once had some random talk radio. My guess is that it’s an XM channel playing somehow.
  2. M

2020 ordering?

Probably still won't have TPMS...
  3. M

Autolevel rear air suspension system

I've been looking forever to do the same with mine and the only legit option I've been able to find is the yet-to-be-released Carli kit.
  4. M

5th wheel hitch choices a 2019 Ram 3500 short bed

The Goosebox + B&W ball is so clutch. Rides great, full bed access when not hooked up, great turning radius even with the shorter bed. It's a no-brainer IMO.
  5. M

Availability of lift kits

Curious, how did you get the pintop kit so early? The 2019 isn't out yet. Did you use the 2018 kit? Also, mind sharing which block you used? Your truck looks great!
  6. M

Floor Mats

Weathertech just released front floor mats but not the back ones yet. Hopefully soon. Hopefully their mud flaps soon too....
  7. M

First Tow with New 3500

Yeah I understand why it has to work the way it does, I’m just saying that I haven’t been able to figure out when it would ever be a useful feature.
  8. M

First Tow with New 3500

I agree, I don’t know what the intended purpose of this feature is. Why would I want to lower the back after my trailer is already on the truck?
  9. M

Tonneau Covers

I’ve had the previous two versions of the Revolver cover on my previous two trucks, and while I really liked it, there are several reasons I went with a Retrax Pro MX on my new truck rather than a Revolver X4. It’s true that the Revolver will degrade over a few seasons. My badging came off...
  10. M

Anyone have the 2019-2020 trailer camera yet?

Not available yet.
  11. M

Soft Open Tailgate?

I've noticed mine drops a lot quicker when it's really hot, but that's to be expected and still slow enough that it's not just banging open.
  12. M

Hey, First Time Truck Buyer Here! could use some advice....

Can confirm that the truck will not lower itself to ATH without a load. Kind of a bummer, as I had the same thought process you did. The truck does sit lower in the rear than standard 3500s though, so that will save you a turn of the crank or two.
  13. M

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Haha, nice.
  14. M

Airbags needed - or not?

One thing to note about factory rear air: the back of the truck sits lower than a typical 3500 and there are very limited (and expensive) options to raise it. If you don’t care about that, then it’s definitely the way to go.
  15. M

HK 17 Speaker Stereo Info.

Weird....my 2015 MC Alpine sub was in rear storage bin just like my 19 MC HK. I didn't think there was much difference between 15 and 18 in regards to the Alpine.