Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Maui Time

1. Maui Time

Towing with new 6.4L

Yes
  2. Maui Time

Towing with new 6.4L

Yes.
  3. Maui Time

Towing with new 6.4L

I have a 2022 PW 6.4. I have towed my Bobcat E45 excavator (10,000lbs) with a forrestry mulching head (900lbs) on a 22' tilt trailer, probably 3,000lbs a few times back and forth from some property that I have to town which is about 100 miles each way. Some hills, mostly highway. Zero...
  4. Maui Time

Max towing for 2022 PW L3, 6.4L, 4.10 gears, towing package

Thanks. The trailer is rated at 14K. Keeping the speed lower is not a problem for me. When under any sizeable load I am typically around 60mph on the highways.
  5. Maui Time

I can certainly add suspension air bags if necessary.
  6. Maui Time

I am purchasing a piece of equipment in another state. The tow would be about 1,000 miles. No mountains but plenty of decent hills. My 22' trailer weighs in about 2,000 lbs. The equipment will weigh somewhere around 9,500-10,000lbs. Payload will be around 700lbs including people, fuel and...
  7. Maui Time

Harman Kardon ?

My wife and I just returned from a 3,000+ mile road trip in our PW. Several times during the trip, I would reach down and push the 'mute' button to mute the radio and within 2 seconds it would come back on. Anyone else experiencing this? I presume it is part of the ongoing Uconnect issues...
  8. Maui Time

Powered side steps

You will be happy with the original AMP running boards.
  9. Maui Time

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

I have had the same issue multiple times... screen blacks out with a loud buzzing then resets a few minutes later.
  10. Maui Time

Mopar rubber floor mats

My 2022 PW L3 came with what I think were the standard cloth/fiber floor mats. I ordered Weathertech type mats. Less expensive and in my opinion as good as. I have been very happy with them. My factory mats are in a box in the attic now.
  11. Maui Time

The only way I know to do a reset is a soft reset where you push both of the buttons (volume & tuner) at the same time for about 10-20 seconds. The screen will go black and reset after a minute or two. Sometimes it works for me.
  12. Maui Time

PW Black Hood Decal

I would have to politely disagree. When I 'built' my PW the L3 said that the behind the door badging on the bed was automatically deleted. Also, when I received my 'Equipment Listing' once I put in my VIN into the FCA Community Force Equipment listing, it said 'badging deleted'. I confirmed...
  13. Maui Time

PW Black Hood Decal

My 2022 PW L3 arrived at the dealer with the vertical badging behind the passenger door. It should have been deleted with the L3. It had the hood decal which I expected. My dealer called me to ask me if I wanted the badging removed. I told him to remove both of them.
  14. Maui Time

I just posted this same reply in another thread. I have had qlitch issues from day one in my 12" system on my PW that I picked up on December 31st. I took it to the dealer who told me that they needed to order me another system and would call me when it came in. I got a call Friday from the...
  15. Maui Time

Uconnect

Yep. Since day one that I picked up my Power Wagon on December 31st. Had it at the dealer and they told me that they needed to order whole new unit and would call me when it came in. I got a call a day later from the service guy who said it is not the unit, it is a known problem (the dealer's...