Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by mattbsea

1. M

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Two questions: 1) with the current $1500 bonus cash, would that come off after the 4% under invoice? 2) When/if Ram brings back the 10% off MSRP, can that be applied to the 4% under invoice?
  2. M

According to this youtube review, absolutely nothing has changed: I had ordered a 2023 last year, but RAM deleted almost all of my options due to supply chain, so the order was cancelled. Hoping they've got supply chain straightened out for 2024 and I can actually get the truck I want...
  3. M

Do you have the 2024 order guide yet?
  4. M

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Just got this regarding my 3500 Laramie with level 2. The A67 package and a few others were removed without notice. Canceling my order for now. Oh well… “In the past couple of days a list of trucks was sent to BCs that cannot be built due to shortages. This is one of those units...
  5. M

Right. It’s been sent up the chain to Ram. Waiting for a response.
  6. M

Did they build all the options you ordered? My granger order had level two and trailer tech deleted without any notice. Going to cancel if they can’t put them back in.
  7. M

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My 3500 Laramie Crew Long DRW is in D1. I requested the build sheet from my dealer and found that RAM removed without notification: ANT - Bed Utility Group AAN - Towing Tech Group A67 - Laramie Level 2 The dealer is asking HQ what is up with my build. If you are in D1, I highly recommend...
  8. M

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I’ve got a Laramie with bench seating and still show heated and ventilated codes on my truck image
  9. M

Ordered on Oct 11, and finally got my VIN! I'm in D1. Also got an email from Granger that Shipping date is 1/21, and pick up is 4-6 weeks after that. This is a 3500 Crew Cab 8ft bed Laramie Dually Patriot Blue. It has the 12" Digital Cluster and Trailer Reverse Guidance. Only mention that...
  10. M

A couple observations… The trim comparison page for Laramie and big horn shows: Available Digital Rearview Mirror with Side Camera Integration (Available Spring 2023) But it’s no where in the build page. You can only get the 30k 5th wheel hitch or 4.10 axle if you go with the Hemi. That’s...
  11. M

This isn’t a “real” equipment listing. The web page is just looking at the URL used to render your truck in the ram tracker and looking up those codes. Some of the data used is super old and the codes have been recycled, so take the descriptions with a grain of salt.
  12. M

2023 3500 Order Guides with MSRP and Invoice Pricing

Is 8/3/2022 still the latest version of the order guide? If not, can you post the latest?