Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MattBrown65

1. MattBrown65

75th anniversary OEM rock rail / steps ***Sold***

They would but you need to confirm that you have nutserts in all 6 holes on each side. I happen to have 4 extra hex body (OEM) nutserts if you need them.
  2. MattBrown65

People requesting for a seller to ship parts are frequently scammers. This is why I specifically asked for cash face to face. I just respond with a proposal to ship.
  3. MattBrown65

Lets see those power wagons

This is one of my favorite views.
  4. MattBrown65

Molten Orange 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagons Are Now Arriving At Dealers:

It’s definitely orange with a subtle yellow/gold metal flake.
  5. MattBrown65

Lets see those power wagons

Here’s my Molten Orange 75th anniversary Power Wagon.
  6. MattBrown65

“New” Power Wagon owner in Charlotte NC

“Just say when” - Doc Holliday
  7. MattBrown65

It looks like your a Jeep guy too. This is what I drove before the Power Wagon.
  8. MattBrown65

These are OEM Ram for the 2500 but not the 75th rock sliders. I got the idea from one of the forum members so that the “diamond plate” tread on the steps match the rear bumper.
  9. MattBrown65

They came on my 75th anniversary Power Wagon which was new in March. They were only on for a couple of months before I removed them. Asking $300 face to face within an hour of Charlotte NC.
  10. MattBrown65

Okay, so I’ve been lurking since March when I bought my 75th anniversary Power Wagon. I’ve been a long time Jeep owner and a bit of a “prepper”. I lead a high school robotics team and our team trailer was too much for the Jeep to tow so I upgraded to the Power Wagon this year.