Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MartyZ

1. MartyZ

Active noice cancelling and changing speakers

If you just want to test it you can pull the fuse for your ANC / amplifier and go drive it around. Your speakers wont work at all with the fuse pulled but it will get you to the root cause. If the noise goes away then its your ANC.
  2. MartyZ

FCA Closes Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant – Home Of The Ram Heavy Duty:

Takes about 3 hours in general assembly for any 1500. Thats not including building the body and bed or paint. from when the painted box and cab enter General assembly and they get built up and put on the built chassis is around 3 hours. We finish a Ram every 45 seconds give or take.
  3. MartyZ

FCA Closes Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant – Home Of The Ram Heavy Duty:

You guys will just have to wait it out. the union is refusing to work and the countermeasures set in place to attempt to contain the contamination was unsuccessful. Once everything clears up production will be back on track. Sucks for people who had their trucks being built or finished but cant...
  4. MartyZ

The Joke Thread- Post 'em if you got 'em.

I had joke about COVID-19 But you wont get it...
  5. MartyZ

Adding Subs and Amp to existing Sound System with no permanent modifications

So, There are only a couple of pre-built boxes to fit under the rear seats for the 5th gens so far so they are a little pricey. Some of them require a rear seat lift to allow it to fit. You will have to buy an adapter to pull your speaker signals (L/R) and turn them into the right adapter for...
  6. MartyZ

Tradesman ambient lighting dimmer

I agree man, First thing i noticed and thought "Damn, i shouldve ordered those"
  7. MartyZ

oops, i hope i didnt have that on while driving. lmao, Im that guy apparantly.
  8. MartyZ

I dont recall it dimming mine, ill have to try it tonight when its dark. I Thought it served no purpose. Much like my headlight rotating switch with the fog lamp button that is push-able and lights up the indicator even though i dont have fogs. haha
  9. MartyZ

My wife told me to stop pretending im a flamingo So i had to put my foot down.
  10. MartyZ

What does DNA stand for? National Dyslexic Association
  11. MartyZ

Another golf Joke A guy is out golfing with his caddie and has a horrible day. He is almost double the Par on every hole and hasnt landed a decent shot all day. Walking back to clubhouse they pass a large pond. The golfer says to the caddie "Man i should just walk out into the water and drown...
  12. MartyZ

Golf Joke A man and woman are at the alter about to be married. The soon to be husband says to his fiance, "Babe, i have something i need to confess before we are married. Im a huge golf fan and im going to spend a lot of my free time on the course" She smiles and says "Thats ok, i have...
  13. MartyZ

In floor storgage

I dont know off hand about the HDs but on the DT models all the cabs have that hole, weather it gets the boxes or not determines your carpet and hole cover / box. I would assume you could do what Flan said once you get the boxes.
  14. MartyZ

Expected MPG: 6.4/3.73

Very informative Larry, thank you
  15. MartyZ

Thoughts on the powerbump

The TRX is supposed to have the supercharged 6.2 liter hemi. Not sure of the transmission though.