Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by mark voorhees

1. M

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Truck finally arrived 7/14 almost almost exactly 4 months love it was worth the wait but couldn't say that till I actually got it
  2. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck got to ayre mass on 6/15 still waiting to get last 20 miles to milford nh
  3. M

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Thank you I'll check those out. Still like the factory black ones though
  4. M

2020 OEM full length running boards and bed cover

any pictures i am looking. thanks matk
  5. M

Looking to buy factory black running boards wheel to wheel for crew cab short bed 6mp94kxjaa (right) 6mp95kxjaa (left) new truck in transit to NH

Thanks i have been scanning all the sites to find ones i like i will check those out if the stock ones cost go too high
  6. M

Looking to buy factory black running boards wheel to wheel for crew cab short bed 6mp94kxjaa (right) 6mp95kxjaa (left) new truck in transit to NH

Couldn't order black ones to match bumpers on build trying to find a set for when the truck arrives. Thanks
  7. M

mine was shipped on 5/1/22 3c6ur5cj7ng308348 salesman expects it to take to 6/15/22 to get to...

mine was shipped on 5/1/22 3c6ur5cj7ng308348 salesman expects it to take to 6/15/22 to get to New Hampshire curious if I could track it like other people have Thanks!
  8. M

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

i like them do you have the part numbers still, my truck is still on order but getting parts ready thanks.