Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by marine6805

1. M

FCA 2017 3500 CUMMINS 6.7 HO EMISSIONS RECALL #67A

Since I don't separate towing from non-towing I can only comment on overall DEF usage. I have roughly 60K miles, about half/half towing vs. not towing, and my DEF usage is about 990 miles per gallon of DEF. I do keep a spreadsheet for all fuel/service events, as well as towing mileage events...
  2. M

I have read many different blogs (at least 3 RAM related. and 1 RV related) that intimates as far back as Dec-01-2023), nut we both know many exaggerated egos prowl these blogs. I am only repeating what I presumably know. I just count it as fortunate that my dealer chooses to err on the side of...
  3. M

I had an appointment for the re-programming to comply with 67A this morning (Jan-5-2024 @ 7:45 A.M.), but was greeted by several Service Advisors that they had just received a message from a Regional Service Advisor that the current software was prone to "brick" systems randomly, and that RAM...
  4. M

Did RamTrucks.com remove the VIN lookup tool?

Sadly that link is only good for 5 years. I used it to validate, but I am looking at 6-7 year old dinosaurs!