Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Marcross1009

1. Marcross1009

Tailgate release in the key fob already present EDIT: Mod complete and works!

QTETAK 200 Pcs 10 Value Micro Momentary Tactile Push Button Switch Tact Assortment Kit https://a.co/d/aqyJjPe Is the kit I bought and it contained the correct ones, which one those are I'm not sure as I could not complete the task
  2. Marcross1009

Tow/haul or not tow/haul that is the question

So I've been towing with my 21 3500 srw HO Cummins to tow a 40ft travel trailer (approx 11k) and noticed a lot of the time I am running 60mph or so on fairly flat land and with tow haul on it will not kick into 6th gear, if I accelerate to 65+ and then slow down it will shift and not downshift...
  3. Marcross1009

Dual cube led fog lights for 2019+

I modified the factory bracket area to allow the cubes to sit lower approximately in the middle, now I am waiting for the bezels to work on modifying them, we will see how it goes
  4. Marcross1009

I have the chin spoiler (air dam) off still and the intercooler shroud so it's no big deal to reach from the back now, but yea I think it would be easier to take the bumper completely off
  5. Marcross1009

I do like the mesh, may have to look into that
  6. Marcross1009

Some night pics White bar only Amber only Both
  7. Marcross1009

Got the brackets painted and switch mounted Not sure how they will look at night haven't tried them out or adjusted them yet
  8. Marcross1009

I back burnered this but have since started working on it again as well as my light bar in the grill finally installed. I swear I think it'd be easier to take the whole bumper off than what I did but anyway, I'm waiting for it to warm back up some to get back on the fogs, but with the led bars...
  9. Marcross1009

Best Tire Shine - what brand gives the shiny look the longest ???

Adams tire shine is what I usually use, it's not too bad at slinging off. Adams has a product called tire armor I have used it dries dry to the touch and would last a while but next wash was a pain to clean off so I quit using it.
  10. Marcross1009

2021 3500 6.7 inline fuel filter by fuel tank not available?

I couldn't find locally, I finally ordered from Doc's Diesel and the were delivered quickly.
  11. Marcross1009

Lets see what you are towing!

12. Marcross1009

Yes if I wanted to, I don't
  13. Marcross1009

Started mock up, trying to figure out mounting and trim but I took a few pictures of it. I think I'll trim the block off plates to make room for the mounting bracket and the cube lights or maybe the trim for the factory led(long thin) lights will work. I didn't get that far yet. I may need to...
  14. Marcross1009

I agree, and since I don't off road, and just mainly want something to cut fog in the mountains, so the ambers would get used 10 times a year or so l'll take the cheaper ones. I run auxbeam led's in my headlights(yes leds in a halagon headlight housing, they are the same filimant/led length and...
  15. Marcross1009

I ment off that circuit so they can't be left on. But yes I am going to run the white ones on the street, all the time with the headlights, just like I would with normal factory fogs if the tradesman came with them. But I am going to get SAE white fogs with a good cutoff. And in thick fog I...