Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Maka14

1. M

Tradesman upgrade to 8.4

I posted I had issues with a 1500 radio earlier on in this thread. I had features that didn’t work even though a 1500 and 2500 had the same options.
  2. M

Tradesman upgrade to 8.4

That’s because you can’t use a 1500 radio…. Everyone has trial and errored this so you don’t have to deal with it
  3. M

Looking to trade chrome tow mirrors for all black

Instead of trading the mirrors I traded the whole truck in last weekend lol. Got a 2022 ram 1500 now
  4. M

Like new ! 20x10 with 305/55r20 tires

8x6.5 lug wheels. 400 miles on the entire set. Comes with lug nuts and an additional 2 extra center caps.-24mm Offset 4.5" Backspace. Tires are 305/55r20 cost over $1500 alone. Wheels are in immaculate shape. Stick on and enjoy no sensors I removed everything with Alfa obd. I traded the truck...
  5. M

2019+ HD leather wrapped heated steering wheel with Audio controls

Ram 2500 HD heated , leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls. It’s plug and play (not the heated function you need more to add that) price includes shipping and fees. $210. In great shape. There’s a post already on here on installing it. Was removed from my 2021 ram 2500 I’m trading it.
  6. M

Audio Steering Controls Retrofit

I’ve read it over and over. But I’ve just watched a video earlier saying you do have to push the clips in to lock them in and quickly push the air bag in place firmly and fast. Or else either one side clicks in or neither. As soon as you place the air bag up it’s like it wants to pops those...
  7. M

Audio Steering Controls Retrofit

I can’t for the life of me get the air bag to Clip in. It’s Ike it won’t go back all the way. I either get one side or nothing. And the springs are out
  8. M

Looking to trade chrome tow mirrors for all black

Located in Poughkeepsie ny 12601 I have chrome tow mirrors with about 3000 miles on them. Looking to trade for all black textured ones. Manual fold, heated, turn signal and puddle lamp option on them. Changing the look of my truck and going a different route. If anyone wants to trade my chrome...
  9. M

Uconnect 3 5 inch radio with sirius

I’ll do 120 shipped for everything with the ac bezel
  10. M

Installing Upper Glove Box in Tradesman

I got my light working. Behind the metal bar (far right side of radio area where it would basically be where the glove box area starts) there was a connector just chilling with about 6 wires in it. I tapped into the red wire for power and black for ground and use 2 female ends. I bent the prongs...
  11. M

Uconnect 3 5 inch radio with sirius

If someone has a base one with no xm and just wants the radio itself I’ll do $100 shipped on the radio only. You’ll just need a xm antenna I believe.
  12. M

Review Camera not working after swapping from 5" to 8.4 with NAV

Charge you labor and whatever they replace.
  13. M

Tradesman upgrade to 8.4

Where were you a month ago lol. I’m currently trying to get that particular radio (already spent a ton on ac bezel and center stack) since my radio is from a 1500 and i lost my uconnect buttons on my steering wheel when I swapped out.