Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Magzer

1. Magzer

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

One more post with some of the professional photo's that where done right after the PPF and Ceramic Coating.
  2. Magzer

Got some new photo's of my truck after getting it PPF'd (Hood, Fenders, A-Pillars, Headlight, Fogs and Black Sides) as well as full Ceramic Coating. As some might notice and I'm really happy I went with is getting the Black Side PPF'd with a clear matte film! I think it turned out really well...
  3. Magzer

Will Do. Picking it up tomorrow so will be some more photo's from that and will be getting a few professional shots of it after the PPF and cermaic coating as well as the one detailer is a photographer too and takes a bunch of photo's at our warehouse when cars are done here.
  4. Magzer

@phatboy64 Just following up again, just got the estimate of around $2,700 CDN. That is with 11 mils thickness.
  5. Magzer

To be honest I don't know yet, was supposed to get a rough estimate this week. The PPF installer is good friends with the guy that does all the ceramic coating who works from time to time out of our shop.
  6. Magzer

Thanks. It's not 100% confirmed as might change while they are doing it but right now it's Full Hood, A Pillars, Front Fenders, Side Black Rock Guard Area and Headlight/Fogs.
  7. Magzer

My truck arrived Friday evening!! :p 4 months, 8 days from Order to delivery date. It was their quickest 2500 to arrive in almost 2 years. I went to look at it with the family Saturday and of course it started to down pour right as we pulled up to it so only two quick photo's for now till I...
  8. Magzer

My truck is off the train in Concord, ON which is about 1.5hrs from the dealer but said it was 2 weeks out yet.
  9. Magzer

Bed Divider

Cool Let me know what you think of it in a few week or after using it for more things. Not really in a rush as trucks ETA is by the end of March anyways.
  10. Magzer

Just got a text that my truck is KZ and was loaded onto the train at 5:38PM. Estimated arrival is 3/18-3/29. Getting so close!
  11. Magzer

Bed Divider

Those are type types I wanted to avoid. Don't want it to be more of a pain if needed to put stuff randomly in the bed.
  12. Magzer

Bed Divider

Yeah, I Yeah, I'm probably still going to build one myself out of aluminum but was curious if anyone had this one or something similar.
  13. Magzer

Bed Divider

I was thinking about building a bed divider to keep things at the rear of the bed but came across this one when I was looking for design ideas. Truxistm TBD RAM HD 2009-2023 $399 CDN. https://truxistm.com/products/tbd-ram-hd-2009-2023?variant=41015557914658 Anyone have other suggestions for...
  14. Magzer

I was told my truck is supposed to ship Feb 28th so built this week hopefully. (CDN order so only dealer or brv10 can check the status)
  15. Magzer

I for one. It's one thing getting a vehicle in the summer or in a warmer climate but where I am in Southern Ontario, Canada they use a ridiculous amount of sand mixed with the salt so if the wash kid doesn't get it all off first before wiping it its terrible. We also know the Sales Manager...