Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by madmax4073

1. M

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

finally got my HPFP recall done and aside form power steering fluid in the recesses of the steering gear box (i cleaned up) , everything is routed correctly. i have noticed an improvement in how the 2019 2500 big horn 4x4 performs ,on drive home from dealership the truck seemed more responsive...
  2. M

Battery Saver Mode

thanks! ill have to try that part before the fire happens just to see if that helps
  3. M

Battery Saver Mode

much appreciated on the info ill get this info to my service advisor when he calls me.
  4. M

Battery Saver Mode

coming up on 3 years with this problem, i lost count of the times its been to dealer, even had FCA involved last year and it still goes into "battery save on "mode....dropped it off at dealer sunday night for a monday apt. for a water leak in rear window area and on the way to dealer the...
  5. M

Dash crickets - squeaks over bumps (FIXED)

mine too, stealership had my truck for a week and said it was the heater core hose, said it was fixed and still have the squeaks.