Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Madland

1. M

First truck first diesel so many questions.

Will the S&B intake void your warranty? I'm waiting for my 2022 3500 6.7HO to be delivered in a few weeks. I'm getting out from my 2006 Duramax which has a really nice whistle to it. I love hearing it spool up. Lol I wouldn't want to void my warranty right out the door just to hear the turbo...
  2. M

'19-22' Ram leveling kit help

Any suggestion though on slight tire size change to make the truck look a bit more stout? And which kit for a mild leveling of the truck? Thx
  3. M

I am more than a little bit confused on what I should run to replace the wheels/tires coming on my 2022 3500 HO 6.7 CCLB SRW 4WD NIght Edition. It comes with 20"x8" Black Painted Aluminum wheels with LT285/60R20E. I'm going to keep the black wheels. I wanted black wheels and since the NE comes...
  4. M

I'm waiting on my 2022 3500 HO 6.7 CCLB SRW 4WD NE to hopefully be delivered in the next few weeks. I"m in a similar situation. I would like to level the truck a bit. But not too much. Nor do I want to lift the truck overall any more than it is. I'll be pulling a 37' 5th wheel toyhauler so that...
  5. M

Factory air filter (2019+ Hemi/Cummins)

^^^ This. Used Wix in my 2006 Duramax as well. Stay away from the aftermarket oiled air filters out there. Everything I've seen reveals no benefits or gains in any category and usually leads to codes being thrown. Stock paper filter works just fine. If you open the air box regularly you can...