Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MacDuff

1. MacDuff

Arrrgh Tires

I'm running the 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country RT's bone stock with OEM wheels and AEV Procal update. Couldn't be happier with the entire set up. No mods whatsoever, no rubbing at all to this point at all (4.5k miles). Love the tires, surprisingly good traction even in wet, noise is comparable to...
  2. MacDuff

Ram regional rep

I would try working with the dealer you bought it from to act as your advocate for resolution. While strictly speaking the warranty is with the tire manufacturer, sometimes the OEM can offer assistance. I'm an Operations Director for a several high line brands and we are much more likely to go...
  3. MacDuff

Yes, they are still available

Yes, they are still available
  4. MacDuff

SOLD - 4 Goodyear Duratrac Tires as new from Powerwagon 285/70/17 WV/NOVA

$850.00 Set of 4 like new Duratracs taken off at 483 miles, pavement use only. Located in Hapers Ferry WV, or can bring to work in Ashburn, VA. As new, went with larger tires.
  5. MacDuff

FOR SALE 2022 RAM 2500 Take off Night Edition 20 inch Wheels and Tires Northern VA / WV Panhandle/Frederick MD

I'm happy to drop them at UPS store if you want to pay the shipping. I'm guessing it would be a pretty penny though..
  6. MacDuff

Spare Tire Lug Nut Wrench - WILL DAMAGE YOUR WHEEL

I'm a Fixed Ops Director for a dealership with a couple of very high end brands currently. That being said, I held the same position in a Mopar branded store around 8 years ago. I would say that at that time, a call to my Regional Aftersales Manager would have resulted in a goodwill claim or...
  7. MacDuff

4 General Grabber X3 35x12.5 R18 Tires Northern Virginia

4 General Grabber X3's (not mounted) with around 3k miles on them. Tons of tread remaining, also must go. $800 obo 35x12.5 R18 Red letters on one sidewall, black on other. Losing my storage space. Surprisingly quiet for MT's!
  8. MacDuff

FOR SALE 2022 RAM 2500 Take off Night Edition 20 inch Wheels and Tires Northern VA / WV Panhandle/Frederick MD

Price drop, losing my storage space. $1000 TIRES SOLD - Also have have 4 General Grabber X3's (not mounted) with around 3k miles on them. Tons of tread remaining, also must go. $800 obo 35x12.5 R18
  9. MacDuff

About what mpg would a new 6.4 2500 get

I had the same problem related to payload so I purchased a 2022 2500 Limited. I still have my 2019 5th Gen and with 35's on it, I get around 13.5 to 14 mpg. My 2022 2500 Limited also with 35's is still breaking in (2k miles) and I'm getting around 12.5-13 mpg. I do a fair bit of idling which...
  10. MacDuff

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

That is correct, the extended warranty term includes the 3 year OEM warranty term. The extended warranty does provide a bit of rental car coverage, so that would be in effect the entire time should your dealer not provide you with a loaner when you're in for service. Not sure what, if any other...
  11. MacDuff

Zeigler and chryslerwarrantydirect are both legit. If you have any questions, purchase with a credit card and check back with a Ram dealer a few days later to confirm coverage. I use chryslerwarrantydirect because they quote prices right on their website without calling in. I don't think...
  12. MacDuff

Check pricing with chryslerwarrantydirect.com You can compare any length of warranty, mileage and deductible coverage right on their website. I've purchased contracts for the last 3 Mopar products I've owned. I always go with Max care which is the most comprehensive. Deductible is up to you...