Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Lyubikkk

1. L

First Ram-Rebuilding after accident

Had a little bit of time today so I went to the yard where the truck is parked and took the bed off. One hour and bed has left the chat lol. Hopefully tomorrow I can install the new axle and it’ll be on all fours. Any recommendations on differential oil would be appreciated!
  2. L

So it’s a 2019 Laramie with 91k, I paid 16k with taxes and fees and all said and done I’m planning for it to be under 24k, thats counting registration as well. I’m keeping a running total so I’ll update at the end of the build
  3. L

Hi all, just picked up my first Ram last week, a 2019 Laramie longbed. Super excited about it! I bought it from an auto auction so it needs a bit of love I’m currently looking for some parts to continue the rebuild. Already sourced: axle, airbags, fender. Need: black Laramie dashboard (can be...