Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ludicrous_Speed

1. L

2021 Fuel Economy, am I lower than expected?

After having just finished my 8000 mile road trip, i can say that the "aero brick wall" as someone referenced makes a huge difference. If you want "decent" mpg, you really need to keep it 70 or under. Going 80 or 85 in this thing, especially with a head wind, will kill your mpg. Traveling in...
  2. L

2021 Fuel Economy, am I lower than expected?

As noted by others, diesels shine when it comes to MPG, pretty much all diesels do. That and it’s torque helping spin up bigger tires are a reason why so many go with a diesel Tremor Ford or a diesel Wrangler. What they don’t talk about is the expensive oil changes and all that DEF that rather...
  3. L

Console or Bucket Seats

I think it’s important to note that if you want to add a lot of aftermarket accessories, the bench gives you a bunch of room under the infotainment and climate controls for CB/GMRS or AUX switches. You have to be a bit more creative with the 75A.
  4. L

Console or Bucket Seats

I much prefer the center console. But, I had a 2019 Longhorn 1500 for 3 years before I got my Power Wagon 75A, so I’m used to it. Love the extra storage. I do understand the desire for a mechanical transfer case, but since the transmission is electronic too, it’s not like you have a full...
  5. L

New 2021 75th Anniversary Power Wagon Lan Sense/Lane Departure

I just recently purchased a Power Wagon, no Safety Package so no lane keep or adaptive cruise. Lack of adaptive cruise stinks, because as dave41079 attested, its pretty damn awesome. Lane keep is something else entirely. Its rather worthless on most vehicles in my experience. Its important...