Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Lucky Devil

1. L

Which battery tender to use

Black Friday deal going on now: https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GBX155-UltraSafe-Powerbank-10-0-Liter/dp/B08WZFPXFM/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3MYK7DII34O8T&keywords=gbx155&qid=1700777273&sprefix=gbx155%2Caps%2C138&sr=8-5 NOCO GBX155
  2. L

***SOLD***: RSI SmartCap Evo Sport for short bed (Littleton, CO)

Not very easily, no. It can be disassembled and shipped flat-ish, but I'm sure it would be expensive. How far away from Denver are you?
  3. L

No thank you. My wife and I are eventually going to be getting a 5th wheel.
  4. L

Update 10/17/23: I'm in Littleton, CO now (not Olympia, WA). Bed cap is now for sale. Still in like-new condition, no problems with it whatsoever. Update, 9/18/23: I have to delay this sale. My wife and I unfortunately need to travel quickly for a family medical emergency. I'll be using my...
  5. L

In Cab Power FAQ -- AUX Switch power info -- Chassis power info

According to the diagram below (2022 3500 with bed and Aux switches), there is a CHMSL feed (letter M) on the frame near the right rear wheel. Is this in any way different than the stop light circuit (Wh/Pu wire) mentioned in @Brutal_HO post below? Also, are any of these circuits fused in the...
  6. L

Thanks, Mountainears. I know there's the any door option in the VSIM; I was trying to figure out if there's a way to figure out specific doors. I'm considering using magnetic reed switches (proximity switch), but they just look so chintzy. I really prefer an integrated factory-looking result...
  7. L

Does anyone know how/where to detect when each specific door is open? I know there are sensors somewhere because the instrument cluster shows which specific doors are open. (And the factory power steps can determine if a front and / or rear door is open on each side.) I want to use that to...
  8. L

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Those turned out great! Glad it worked out! :)
  9. L

Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. :)
  10. L

I made and installed a fire extinguisher mounting bracket. Fits nicely behind / beneath the driver-side back seat. I keep emergency gear in a bag in front of it - can yank it out quickly to get to the extinguisher if needed.
  11. L

***SOLD*** For Sale: 2019+ OE White Fender Flares, set of all 4

Uploaded photos if you're interested.
  12. L

***SOLD*** For Sale: 2019+ OE White Fender Flares, set of all 4

Sorry for the delay... been waiting for a day when it hasn't been pouring rain.