Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by lowfidelity

1. lowfidelity

A/T Tire that's good for wet traction

Fortunately discount tire usually honors the warranty (50k? 60k?) so I'll likely get a prorated credit.
  2. lowfidelity

A/T Tire that's good for wet traction

So I was an early adopted of the Rugged Treks. I'm been happy with them but like usual, they haven't endured. I'm almost due to replace them and I've got about 25k miles on them.
  3. lowfidelity

Lets see what you are towing!

275/65/20 Cooper Rugged Trek
  4. lowfidelity

Looks familiar…
  5. lowfidelity

Just picked her up last week and haven’t made our first voyage yet. 2020 Grand Design Reflection 31MB.
  6. lowfidelity

Matte or glossy screen protector for 12" screen?

I went with this one and have no complaints. I couldn’t even tell it’s there after the first week and the one air bubble dissipated. It’s looks exactly the same as before I installed a screen protector. 2013-2018 2019 2020 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 Uconnect Touch Screen Car Display Navigation...
  7. lowfidelity

SOLD: Metro Atlanta - Factory Firestone Tires 285/60/20

No worries @Brutal_HO, I’m sure someone could use cheap rubber.
  8. lowfidelity

Tire Upgrade for ‘21 2500 (Pics Please)

Give it a little time, they appear to be brand spanking new. They also seem to be in direct competition with MT Baja Boss based on all the extremely biased YouTube reviews I watched.
  9. lowfidelity

SOLD: Metro Atlanta - Factory Firestone Tires 285/60/20

Factory tires 1900 miles SOLD!
  10. lowfidelity

Tire Upgrade for ‘21 2500 (Pics Please)

So after seeing this, I did some homework and I was pretty impressed with the Coopers. So boom, here they are. It’s only been a week but it poured buckets the first day and the wet traction was fantastic.
  11. lowfidelity

New B&W 5th Wheel Hitch for Puck System

Ever get down towards Atlanta?
  12. lowfidelity

Factory Spray in liner

Just paid $490 for Bullet Liner on my 8’ bed. I’m impressed so far. Supposedly it comes with UV Protection for the same cost as LineX without.
  13. lowfidelity

Amp Research BedStep2

Yeah I haven’t looked at the BedStep yet. This is the BedStep2 that mounts on the side of the truck but thanks for the bump up.
  14. lowfidelity

Amp Research BedStep2

Install orientation per the instructions (or my interpretation of them) looks incorrect on my CCLB. Anyone got pictures they can share?
  15. lowfidelity

What did you do TO your RAM today?

That's really nice! I wish someone sold steel or aluminum rail cap alternative but with materials and shipping costs, I doubt anything would be worth the cost.