Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Loops

1. L

Power Wagon Shipping Delays

Just got an update from chat 4/14-5/01 eta. Will check with the dealer tomorrow to get better timing, just glad it’s finally on the move!
  2. L

My latest update as of yesterday is it’s at the rail yard so hopefully will be picked up soon.
  3. L

Right! I thought the same but then I started thinking maybe it’s too costly to ship if they don’t have enough inventory to ship.
  4. L

I got the same info from both chat and dealer. Ready to ship but shipping delayed, no delivery eta.
  5. L

Ok cool, hopefully mines on the same train then!
  6. L

Anyone one lese have a Power Wagon in shipping status but is delayed to ship? Anyone know why? I read many plants will shutdown production over the next few weeks due to chip shoratges but would this also effect shipping a completed vehicle? Super cool to have a window sticker but no idea of...
  7. L

Power Wagon Center Console or lack thereof

The Power Wagon I just ordered will have the electric transfer case buttons and not the floor shifter. So was wondering if a center console would fit. Since the 75th Anniversary PW has a center floor console was curious if it would be an easy add.
  8. L

Power Wagon Center Console or lack thereof

I was wondering if you have the electronic transfer case switches if you could order the center console that comes with the 75th Anniversary edition.
  9. L

Towing with the Power Wagon (Tradesman with Powerwagon Package)

Anyone tow an off-road trailer like an Opus 4 or Patriot x3? Approx 3.5-4K lb. off-road trailers. I just cnx an order on a TRX after seeing a video of it squat over 4 in with a 6k trailer. Hoping a Power Wagon is a better option for our off-road adventures.