Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by loansinpa

1. L

Tires, Nitto Ridge Grappler or Toyot Open Country AT3?

I've had Terra Grapplers before, liked them. Just put on the 35" Toyo AT3's a few weeks ago. Ride is fine but can definitely tell they are louder than stock...not something I recall noticing back when I had made the switch to the Terra's.
  2. L

To Ceramic...or not to Ceramic....

Actually, as I'm reading this, my truck sits at the detailers having the ceramic applied. It's a 3+ day job as they clean, paint correct, etc so that the surface they are applying to is as 'perfect' as it can get - free of scratches, etc. Last truck went with Ceramic Pro and was happy. Went...
  3. L

6.7 Tuning without delete?

As you are looking at tunes...you may see Optimal Welding as being a great tune. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't...I got it only to learn (per Optimal Welding) it's only beneficial if you also remove/replace the exhaust. That wasn't part of my plan and doesn't seem to be disclosed anywhere...and...