Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ljolley

1. Ljolley

2021 2500 CTD White Laramie Night Edition Build

https://bumperplugs.com/
  2. Ljolley

Yeah definitely a lot brighter! They over power the factory headlights which I like
  3. Ljolley

I went with the sports.
  4. Ljolley

Added some Baja Designs/CJC fog lights that I got for Christmas.
  5. Ljolley

Wiring Reverse Lights and Using Auxiliary Switch(es)

I just received my Baja designs reverse lights. Can anyone tell me how to wire them to aux switch and also have them come on when in reverse?
  6. Ljolley

My AEV Carli Pintop Frankenstein

Looks great
  7. Ljolley

My AEV Carli Pintop Frankenstein

Looks good. I have been looking at getting a Leitner rack. How are you liking it? How is your setup now? Roof top tent?
  8. Ljolley

Extang Exceed Bed Cover Help

Gotcha I will give that a try
  9. Ljolley

Extang Exceed Bed Cover Help

Does anyone have an extang exceed cover? Mine seems to be sitting higher on the driver side. I am thinking my bed is out of whack or something because I can’t figure out anything else that would cause it.
  10. Ljolley

Recently put on black OEM running boards. I like the look of these with the gloss black
  11. Ljolley

What did you do TO your RAM today?

where you get the lugs?
  12. Ljolley

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

My 2021 recently had carli 2.5 leveling kit installed.
  13. Ljolley

Been a while since I posted. Extang exceed bed cover finally came in and installed banks pedal monster which I am loving. Also found paint match bumper plugs for the ugly holes in the front bumper. Last week I had carli 2.5” leveling kit install with fox shocks and trackbar. Ride is...
  14. Ljolley

Just picked the truck up. It looks flawless in person. First time doing ppf so curious how it will hold up. Looks much without the badges.