Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by LimitedLonghorn

1. LimitedLonghorn

Driver's side Ram Box Not Locking with remote

Thanks for this. The actuator works, it's just there's enough tolerance that sometimes it catches, sometimes it doesn't. For a while, I was able to get a zip tie around the rod to limit slippage but at some point it stopped working. This post inspired me to go out and mess with it again...I'll...
  2. LimitedLonghorn

Driver's side Ram Box Not Locking with remote

My drivers side Rambox is doing the same thing. Bought the plastic clips off eBay, only to find that the stock clips were not even broken. Replaced anyways and sometimes it works, usually not. Appears to be an issue with the actuator not fully extending. One of these days I’ll take it for...
  3. LimitedLonghorn

Heated steering wheel

My 2022 had/has the same problem. Dealer had it in the shop for a few days and could not reproduce. Go figure. Hopefully it’s not an issue down the line but at least it’s documented now.
  4. LimitedLonghorn

Rambox concern

Same here. Third truck with Ramboxes and it was honestly one of the biggest reasons I stuck with Ram over the years. All 3 trucks had what you might call very minor cosmetic fitment issues but none leaked, even in a car wash, and I wouldn’t trade the functionality for anything. They’re perhaps...
  5. LimitedLonghorn

Who makes the bumpers on the trucks used on Yellowstone?

That would be GR Trailers - https://www.grtrailers.com/dodge/ I’ve heard great things about them but have no firsthand experience.
  6. LimitedLonghorn

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

2022 TPMS shouldn’t holler at you at least down to ~60 psi from what I’ve seen so far. I took delivery with 82psi and immediately lowered to 65psi which is what both of the stickers on the drivers door recommend for 2500 Cummins w/ 20 inch wheels. Much smoother ride and no alarms.
  7. LimitedLonghorn

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Took delivery today on my Longhorn 8/28 order, fully loaded with every option but Air Suspension (planning on bags). Rambox, tech, towing, just about all the boxes. Let me tell you, Aaron, Charles, and Renae at Mark Dodge exceeded all expectations and then some. This is my 3rd Longhorn and 2nd...
  8. LimitedLonghorn

Ramchat gave me a window of Nov 16-18 to dealer this morning and I didn't believe it. Lo and behold, just got the call from Aaron and truck is on the lot!
  9. LimitedLonghorn

Timber Grove Air Bags

@lighthawk - would love to hear more about your Torklift install experience and even some pics if you have them. Sounds like a fun trip coming up!
  10. LimitedLonghorn

Lets see what you are towing!

Wow, sharp combo! That green is so distinctive…only wish there were more of them out there for the rest of us to admire. Love it!
  11. LimitedLonghorn

@jtogden05 - zooming in on your first pic, lol. Is her expression directed at you or the rest of us?! Not going to lie, I’m a little jealous of the 14 hours uninterrupted vs 2 it will be for me to Houston. Nice truck mate!
  12. LimitedLonghorn

Bed Racks

That’s a nice looking rack! And today I learned that they call beds “tubs” down under. Hadn’t heard about Mopar introducing one but that’d be great.
  13. LimitedLonghorn

Using the Compression Brake for Everyday Driving

That’s a pretty major improvement then. Love it when they listen to feedback and really looking forward to this in particular!
  14. LimitedLonghorn

Packages are a little different. On the Longhorn, it's available with the Towing Technology Group.
  15. LimitedLonghorn

Spot on! There's a video somewhere with Ryan Nagode, FCA's interior design chief, describing it that way, too. Main point for anyone considering Longhorn v. Limited is there isn't any difference in quality of materials, it just comes down to aesthetic preference. Personally, choosing was not so...