Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Lifeinthesouth

1. Lifeinthesouth

Grocery getter '22 2500 TM

Sausages for the breakfast burritos. They're a camping staple in our house!
  2. Lifeinthesouth

Grocery getter '22 2500 TM

Slowly making this thing as utilitarian (for my needs) as possible. '22 Tradesman Softopper Elevate Rack Amazon side steps Bulletproof phone/gopro mount Home brew "decked" bed platform with drawers Rear mud flaps Removed front bumper spoiler ***In desperate need of 35" AT's
  3. Lifeinthesouth

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

The ole war pig in the wild. I couldn't bring myself to drop the $ on the Datin fab rack for the softopper so picked up this elevate (over cap) roof rack. I got it used so it was a bargain but the price for a new one isn't so bad at about $5-700 less than the Datin rack from softopper.
  4. Lifeinthesouth

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

You got You got it!
  5. Lifeinthesouth

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

This truck rocks.
  6. Lifeinthesouth

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Picked up some of these Oedro steps from Amazon for $260. Installed them yesterday. Overall, decent for the money. I love how close they sit to the body. Install was pretty simple; doing it alone took me about an 1.5hrs. The provided hardware is junk.. I'm upgrading to grade 8. A few bolts...
  7. Lifeinthesouth

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What did I do to my Ram... Took delivery from dealer today! Then... put on the Softopper.
  8. Lifeinthesouth

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well, it finally happened. Took delivery today. If it hadn't been for the incredible deal I got, I don't know if could have held out. Ordered way early in the year Mar/April-ish Built KZLD since July 5th. Shipped Oct. 23rd Arrived (at dealer/Alaska) Nov. 30 Yep, took it straight to the shop...
  9. Lifeinthesouth

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

We have progress... Finally! Got this from Stellantis (MacDonald) today. Dropped the window sticker in there just for ref. KZLD sitting in Mexico lot since 7/5, ordered around Feb/Mar. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Good...
  10. Lifeinthesouth

No movement but got a response from Mike (@Stellantis). The short version... Rail car shortage. Shipping as many as possible each day. Forwarding VIN to plant to attempt to locate. Will check status daily and update ETA when shipped. Pre-ordered 6/2021 Finalized Order~2/14/22 Scheduled...
  11. Lifeinthesouth

Finally broke down and emailed Mike MacDonald (Stellantis). Fingers crossed I get a quick response with good news like a few others have here have received. Built/KZLD since 7/5.
  12. Lifeinthesouth

Today I checked with the dealer (in AK) that mine is being delivered to. (I ordered it through Military Auto Source and they use Ram dealer network). Anyway, it's still in MX but they did have a est. delivery date of 11/17/22, finally! Ordered around March, built (in KZLD) since 7/5/22. As we...
  13. Lifeinthesouth

As i sit here in Alaska waiting on truck that's been built for 3 months. :( Congrats on receiving yours!
  14. Lifeinthesouth

Nope. Mine is SRW 2500. Next week will be 3 months. Built 7/05/22.
  15. Lifeinthesouth

Mine has been built since first of July and still sitting (KZLD) in MX. I am in Alaska so best I can figure is they are waiting to fill enough rail cars with trucks headed AK and Canada. The AK bound trucks go by ship from Tacoma to AK. One of the dealers here has just gotten a load of...