Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by leroyg

1. L

Truck Bed AC Adapter

checked my 23 3500 and it also shows open ground on outlet hope this helps Lerouy
  2. L

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

Had relay on my 2022 Ram 3500 replaced today, and like previous poster, I had been on dealer on replacing the temporary 15-inch trans dip stick with the proper 44-inch dipstick. That took place today as well, interesting that it also. included the 44-inch housing? Upon my replacing the dip...
  3. L

Second plug in rear bumper

Found this from an earlier thread, not sure if price is still correct I ordered and received the plug. Part number: 68526870AA. I ordered from Mopar.com. It was 13.90 plus shipping and tax total $19.35.
  4. L

Second plug in rear bumper

That hole is where the camera plug used to be, or the blank plate fell off, some of us have moved the plug into the bed to ease our fifth wheel hook up for the wired camera connection. There is a blank plate. that can be used to cover opening. Leroy
  5. L

Just in case someone wants to check if there was a change to the starter nut. Here is the after picture. thanks to all of you for the sharing of knowledge.  Leroy Leroy
  6. L

I thought I had hit pay dirt today, I decided to stop at Ram dealership and get my name on a waiting list for the relay. Service person tells me we have five in stock! He said it would take about 45 minutes, Truck went back into the shop area and about 45 minutes. later the service person...
  7. L

Truck theft

I second the Ravelco, living in deep south Texas, it is the only anti-theft device that gives me peace of mind. Have used it in my past trucks as well.
  8. L

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

I do not have the High Output, I do have the 50 gal tank, it did not come with the hitch as I added an anderson fifth wheel hitch after wards. I wonder if the High Output is the difference?
  9. L

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2022 3500 SRW Limited long bed
  10. L

Where are my longbed folks at?!

2022 Limited 3500 Love the long bed as I tow a fifth and needed the extra fuel
  11. L

Truck stolen, but recovered

I have the Ravelco installed in my last three trucks, living in South Texas, the market is hot for theft. Like someone mentioned earlier depending on the area I am parking my truck, I can easily step out and remove the plug , which gives me much confidence my truck will be there when I get...
  12. L

Radio display quesiton

For you Radio experts, I had a 2019 ram with the 12 inch screen and when connected to Sirius/xm radio my screen was full. Here is a pic of my new 2022 12 inch screen, It is not connected to Sirius/XM as I am under a cover, yet it looks the same when connected. Is this the new look ( I have had...
  13. L

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well great news Seven months to the day, Ordered Dec 20,2021 Mark Dodge. 3500 Limited is home in South Texas. Want to thank all of you that have added to the experience and especially to the old vets that got this forum going. Thank you OfficerDirtySanchez for your commitment to help others with...
  14. L

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just received the email today 4 pm central time, good luck
  15. L

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

congratulations