Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lerker's latest activity

• Lerker
    Lerker reacted to Stoic_Shane's post in the thread Pics of your DRW Ram with Like Like.
    I miss the scoops from my 14 on my 20 (even though the ones back then weren't real). That's one clean looking truck sir.
  • Lerker
    Lerker replied to the thread Pics of your DRW Ram.
    Just cleaned the winter off her. Hips 'r looking GOOD.
    • IMG_2296.jpg
  • Lerker
    I have the mopar trifold cover, which came with my truck. It's definitely more robust than one I purchased aftermarket years ago (can't...
  • Lerker
    Lerker replied to the thread Digital Dash Configuration.
    Nope, sure haven't. I was tempted to go back to the dealer to look at another diesel with the digital dash, just to know, but lost...
  • Lerker
    Lerker replied to the thread Fluid Film.
    I used to use Fluid Film. Then I started paying a company to apply a similar product. Then I decided it wasn't worth it. When I add...
  • Lerker
    I come to hdrams for truck content.... to detach from the craziness of the day. The last place I want to hear partisans bicker about...
  • Lerker
    Lerker replied to the thread Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500.
    I don't pay anywhere even close to that. A fraction, really. Like someone else said..... so many factors influence a person's premium...
  • Lerker
    Lerker replied to the thread Center cluster locking up.
    Super weird. BIG QUESTION: can you see your trans temp in the tiles? I can check if I can see my trip stats in my tiles, if it helps...
  • Lerker
    Lerker replied to the thread Center cluster locking up.
    I haven't had it lock up on me, but I've only owned it for ~1300 miles. I will note that, generally, I'm super enthused with the...
  • Lerker
    Yup, exactly, the new digital dash. Would love to know if other diesel owners are lacking???? Regardless, with Jimmy having it with...
  • Lerker
    Lerker reacted to Jimmy07's post in the thread Digital Dash Configuration with Like Like.
    Gear display is a configuration in alfaobd, and if your truck wasn’t configured with it from factory, it can take care of that. But...
  • Lerker
    Yup, I certainly have it in those pages, which is why this is uber frustrating. Not surprised at all to hear you have it. You know...
  • Lerker
    I think I love this new digital dash, but a configuration issue is chapping my arse. I'm trying to configure the Tiles page so I can...