Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by leadfootexp

1. L

P20EE

Been fighting for another 20,000 miles. Replaced the cat again under warranty, Nox sensor and new doser. Def checks out good as I have a fleet and none of the other vehicles have after treatment issues, just my personal 2019 Limited.
  2. L

P20EE

Just rolled over 60,000. It's a 2019. Seems like they're programmed to throw a code every 20,000 miles.
  3. L

P20EE

So, looking for any help on this. Have the P20EE code. Taken it to the stealership for the fifth time now, switch dealers in between. They've flasked the PCM three times, replaced the CAT, and replaced the NOX sensor. Any other ideas as i'm tired of the dealership runaround?
  4. L

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

No trailer. Was headed for DOT physical. More bad news...airbag is on backorder. No known ETA at this time. That really pisses me off on an $80,000 truck.
  5. L

Back end sunk and amplified every bump in the road. Going across a bridge was jarring. But slowed way down, put hazards on and crept to the dealership....luckily was only a couple miles away. I've asked for pictures. We'll see if they provide.
  6. L

Had my first issue. Cruising down the highway about 60mph and had drivers rear airbag blow and the Service Air Suspension Immediately message came on. Took it into the Ram dealer and said it'd take 3-4 days before they could look at it. Fortunately we have a large fleet and was able to get the...
  7. L

Delivery Time Estimates

When I text my sales guy I could locate GPS now, he said "I know it activated when we punched it in. It doesn't show transport today so maybe tomorrow". What exactly "punched it in" means, but he knew it was unloaded from rail car. Literally once it got satillite signal, boom, I signed up and it...
  8. L

Delivery Time Estimates

I got an email from the SiriusXM Guardian right as it came off the train on the 25th and set up my account and PIN. Once the VIN went in, I could start to track via the UCONNECT app only (no web). Assume my email address was setup already during the truck order process.
  9. L

Delivery Time Estimates

I'm THIS close to having it arrive at the dealer. My salesman got tired of me bitching about where its at and connected my UConnect and registered so could track on the app.
  10. L

Delivery Time Estimates

Unloaded at Kansas City rail yard this morning. Now however long from Kansas City to Olathe. Then the 2.5 hour drive to Olathe to trade in the Duramax.
  11. L

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered: 5/7 VIN: 5/11 KZ: 6/5 KZM: 6/8 KZT: 6/17 KZHoping: This week