Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by LandCruiser

1. L

Price negotiated from MSRP

Thanks...had been told by a dealer that the higher the trim level the longer it would take. Laramie is a pretty nice trim level
  2. L

I see you priced 3 different models. What model did you wind up purchasing?
  3. L

X2 I was just told 8 months this morning:(
  4. L

Thanks for putting me straight. Up until a couple months ago it seemed all brands were over MSRP (most Ford dealers are still $10-$15K OVER MSRP) So when this RAM dealer offered 3% above dealer invoice it seemed a lot better than I had seen lately.
  5. L

Even with a price lock against increases?
  6. L

Just spoke with Earnhardt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Gilbert, Az. (Phoenix area) and they will do 3% over Invoice and guarantee the price at the time you place the order. So if factory increases the price you are protected.
  7. L

I have been looking at Ram, and Chevy/GMC. 2 months ago both Chev. & GMC dealers were at MSRP + $5,000. A couple weeks ago they had dropped to MSRP. Yesterday I got a call from one of the dealers and he was at MSRP less $1,000. This offer was on 2022's and 2023's. that were in stock. I have...
  8. L

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks. I bought a 2020 GMC SRW in part because it had the 10 speed. We're getting a heavier 5th Wheel and need a dually, so need to trade. Sure like the Ram but also really like the extra gears in the Allison
  9. L

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Hoping to place an order for a 3500 HO DRW, but still not sure what transmission will be in it. I've read an 8 Sp. Aisin, 10 Sp. Allison, or just a repeat of the 6 Sp. Aisin. Anyone know for sure? Thanks